Global erythropoietin drugs market is expected to reach USD 18.67 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.65% from 2018 to 2025. Growing incidence of anemia caused due to chronic diseases such as cancer, HIV AIDS, chronic kidney disease are driving the demand for the erythropoietin drugs.
Erythropoietin or haemopoietin is a glycoprotein hormone that is produced by the specialized cells in the kidney. It stimulates the formation of red blood cells production in the bone marrow. Thus chronic kidney disease is the primary reason for the deficiency of erythropoietin. Thus artificially synthesized erythropoietin is being increasingly being utilized in the treatment of anemia caused due to various medical conditions and treatments such as chemotherapy, HIV AIDS and end stage renal failure etc.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/386010/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global erythropoietin drugs market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global erythropoietin drugs market by drug class, product, application and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global erythropoietin drugs market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the erythropoietin drugs market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of drug class, product, application and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the erythropoietin drugs market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Growing prevalence of chronic kidney disease, HIV AIDS and anemia
- Patent expiration of branded drug formulations
- High cost of erythropoietin drugs
- Presence of side effects
- Increasing use of biosimilar erythropoietin
- Rising demand for erythropoietin biosimilars from the developing region
- Use of erythropoietin drugs for the sports doping
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/erythropoietin-drugs-market-by-drug-class-biologics-biosimilars-386010.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.North America region led the global erythropoietin drugs market with USD 3.42 billion revenue in 2017. Factors such as rising incidence of chronic diseases like cancer, kidney failure, HIV AIDS as well as the presence of excellent healthcare facilities, growing investment on novel drug discovery activities led North America region to dominate the global demand for erythropoietin drugs.
Major players in the global erythropoietin drugsmarket areJohnson & Johnson, Celltrion, Inc.,Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Amgen, Inc., AstraZeneca, Sandoz GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., LG Life Sciences Ltd., Biocon Limited, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Merck Pharmaceuticals, InSight Biopharmaceuticals, BiotechnicaPharma Global, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.