Global endodontic devices market is expected to reach USD 2,194.74 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.30% from 2018 to 2025. Growing number of dental practitioners, increasing incidence of dental cavity problem as well as rising geriatric population, are the factors that are driving the market.
Endodontics is the branch of dentistry concerning dental pulp and tissues surrounding the roots of a tooth. “Endo” is the Greek word for “inside” and “odont” is Greek for “tooth”. Endodontic treatment, or root canal treatment, treats the soft pulp tissue inside the tooth. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in saving teeth. Multiple factors such as consumption of sugar, tobacco, and alcohol, and lack of regular dental check-ups contribute towards the poor oral health leading to dental decay resulting in the need for endodontic treatment. Technological improvements in the endodontic devices are propelling the endodontic devices market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/386009/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global endodontic devices market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global endodontic devices market by type, end user and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global endodontic devices market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the endodontic devices market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, end user and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the endodontic devices market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increase in number of dental practitioners
- Growth in geriatric population
- Technological advancements in the endodontic devices
- Limited insurance reimbursement for the dental procedures
- Rapid improvement in the standards of dental care facilities in developing countries
- Growth of dental tourism in Asia Pacific
- Paucity of skilled dentists
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/endodontic-devices-market-by-type-instruments-consumables-end-386009.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Factors such as sizable number of geriatric population, increasing prevalence of dental ailments coupled with rising demand for the advanced dental treatment procedures led Europe region to emerge as the dominant market with USD 573.31 million revenue in 2017. On the other hand Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at an accelerated CAGR of 7.74% over the forecast period, owing to swift improvement in the dental care facilities, increasing awareness pertaining the importance of dental health and rise of dental tourism in the region.
Major players in the global endodontic devices market are Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, FKG Dentaire, Ultradent Products, Ivoclar Vivadent, Septodont Holdings, COLTENE Holding, Micro-Mega, Brasseler Holdings, LLC, DiaDent Group International, MANI, VOCO, KaVo Kerr Endodontics, Henry Schein, Inc, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.