Global vitamin ingredients market is expected to reach to USD 5,237.8 Million by 2026 at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period from 2019-2026. Growing demand for healthier and nutritional foods among consumers worldwide and rise in per capita disposable income of consumers are the two factors affecting the demand of the market.
Vitamins are defined as organic micronutrients which are required for growth, repair & metabolism of the human body. It is important that these nutrients must be present in ample quantities in the human diet as the body is incapable of producing them or cannot produce enough amounts which indicate ample growth potential for vitamin ingredients market for food & personal care applications. These products are primarily used in food & beverage, nutraceuticals, sports nutrition, and personal care industries.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385998/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2017 and 2017, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026. The vitamin ingredients market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global Vitamin Ingredients market by applications, Product and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2026.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global Vitamin Ingredients market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Vitamin Ingredients market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of applications and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the Vitamin Ingredients market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Continuous development of the wellness industry
- Growing demand for healthier and nutritional foods among consumers worldwide.
- Increasing awareness about lifestyle diseases has further stimulated the growth
- Rise in per capita disposable income of consumers
- Lack of knowledge regarding dosage of dietary supplements
- Growing nutritional imbalance among consumers, owing to rising intake of junk food and alcoholic beverages as well as lifestyle changes, is anticipated to increase product demand worldwide.
- Lack of awareness about possible toxic side-effects from overconsumption may restrain vitamin ingredients market for food & personal care applications.
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/vitamin-ingredients-market-by-product-vitamin-a-vitamin-385998.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. The Asia Pacific region is dominating the market with the highest share of 42.40% in 2018 due to the rise in incomes, increase in purchasing power, and significant consumer demand for nutritional & healthy products are also driving the consumption of vitamins in various industries in the region
The major players of market include Pfizer, Koninklijke DSM, Nestle, Lonza, GroupeDanone, Amway, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BluestarAdisseo Company, AIE Pharmaceuticals. Inc., and Bactolac Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,Glanbiaplc, BASF, Lonza Group, Vitablend Nederland B.V., SternVitamin GmbH & Co. KG, Farbest-Tallman Foods Corporation, Watson Inc. (US), Zagro, The Wright Group, Rabar Pty Ltd., Adisseo, Showa Denko K.K., and BTSA BIOTECNOLOGíAS APLICADAS S.L
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.