Global keto diet market is expected to reach to USD 17.8 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period from 2019-2026. Rising instances of obesity and other related health issues and increasing availability of keto products across various distribution formats are the two factors affecting the demand of the market.
The keto diet consists of 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbohydrates. This combination helps the body to enter a state of ketosis, where the body switches from burning carbs for fuel, to burning fat for fuel. Ketogenic diet food is mainly available in the form of tablet, pills, snacks, powder or liquid form. The ketogenic diet acted as a natural therapy for weight reduction in obese patients. A ketogenic diet helps in burning fat, reduce calorie intake and increase feelings of fullness, compared to other weight-loss diets.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385981/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2017 and 2017, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026. The keto diet market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion) and volume (Thousand Units).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global keto diet market by distribution channel, product type and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global keto diet market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the keto diet market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of distribution channel, product type and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the keto diet market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews product type offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising instances of obesity and other related health issues.
- Increasing availability of keto products across various distribution formats
- Growing demand for processed meats and seafoods
- Irregularity in following the dietary schedule
- The increasing demand for processed foods may stimulate market growth in coming years.
- Health risks associated with keto diet may pose a challenge.
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/keto-diet-market-by-product-type-supplements-beverages-385981.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. The North America is dominating the market with the highest share of 43.50% in 2018 due to the rise in overweight and obesity, resulting in numerous diseases. More significant numbers of individuals are developing health complications associated with these conditions, creating an ever-growing market for ketogenic diet food.
The major players of market include Nestle, Danone, BPI Health, Prüvit, Ketosis Tools, Zenith Nutrition, Perfect Keto, ZenWise Health, Ample Foods among many others. For instance, in July 2018: Dang foods, has launched FATBAR, a new snack bar on the market aimed at keto dieters among both health and beauty conscious consumer. This product is high in fat, has moderate protein and low carbs, and is nut-based with no added sugar.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.