Global zero liquid discharge systems market is expected to reach USD 9.74 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.64% from 2018 to 2025. Imposition of strict environmental regulations along with growing concerns over the disposal of saline concentrates into water bodies are projected to drive the global zero liquid discharge systems market.
Zero-liquid discharge (ZLD) is a water treatment process in which all the wastewater is purified and recycled while leaving zero discharge at the end of the treatment cycle. It is an advanced wastewater treatment method that includes ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, evaporation/crystallization, and fractional electrode ionization. ZLD systems significantly lower the waste volumes and decrease the cost associated with waste management. Also, the ZLD systems have the ability to treat and recover valuable byproducts such as ammonium sulfate fertilizer from the wastewater. A well-designed, efficient, and effective zero liquid discharge wastewater treatment system is able to handle any fluctuations in flow rate and capable to recover around 95% to 99% of water for reuse. Implementation of strict environmental regulations pertaining to effluent treatments such as U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Guidelines is anticipated to boost the global demand for the ZLD systems.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385956/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global zero liquid discharge systems market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global zero liquid discharge systems market by system, process, end user industry and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global zero liquid discharge systems market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the liquid discharge systems market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of system, process, end user industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the zero liquid discharge systems market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Implementation of stringent environmental regulations
- Growing emphasis on the water conservation
- High costs of installation and operation associated with the zero liquid discharge systems
- Growing concerns pertaining the disposal of salt concentrates into the water bodies
- Growing demand from the Asia Pacific region
- Lack of awareness regarding disposal of wastewater
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/zero-liquid-discharge-systems-market-by-system-conventional-385956.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. North America emerged as the leading region in the global demand for the zero liquid discharge systems with USD 1.83 billion in 2017. Factors such as imposition of stringent environmental regulations regarding the treatment and discharge of effluents as well as growing demand from the end user industries are driving this increased demand.
Major players in the globalzero liquid discharge systems market are Aquatech International LLC, SUEZ water technologies & solutions, Veolia Water Technologies, GEA Group, Praj Industries Ltd., H2O GmbH, U.S. Water Services, Aquarion AG, Doosan Hydro Technology LLC, Petro Sep Corporation, Saltworks Technologies Inc., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, ENCON Evaporators, 3V Green Eagle S.p.A, Thermax Global, Oasys Water, Kelvin Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Transparent Energy System Private Ltd., Austro Chemicals & Bio Technologies PvtLtd, ArvindEnvisol Limited,Danfoss and ALFA LAVAL among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.