Global PVC pipes market is expected to reach USD 114.32 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.86% from 2018 to 2025. Factors such as increasing demand for the PVC pipes from the irrigation, oil & gas, building & construction industries coupled with growing focus on rural water management, and rapid urbanization are driving the global PVC pipes market.
PVC pipes are manufactured by the extrusion of a blend of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and several additives. PVC pipes are being increasingly preferred owing to their chemical resistance, durability, low cost, and recyclability. PVC pipes have replaced the metal, concrete pipes in the household, as well as industrial sector, owing to their corrosion resistance, cost-effective, flame resistance, easy to install & handle, and long service life properties. Thus rapid urbanization and growth of the industrial sector are the factors that are anticipated to drive the global PVC pipes market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385938/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global PVC pipes market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion), volume (Kilotons), consumption (Kilotons), imports (Kilotons) and exports (Kilotons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global PVC pipes market by type, application, end user industry and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global PVC pipes market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the PVC pipes market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, application, end user industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the PVC pipes market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Corrosion resistance, cost-effective, flame resistance, easy to install & handle, and long service life properties of the PVC pipes
- Growth of the industrial sector
- Threat of replacement from the better such as HDPE, ABS
- Rapid urbanization
- Rural drinking water programs that are being implemented in the developing economies
- Increasing investment on the water irrigation projects
- Toxicity concerns related to PVC materials
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/pvc-pipes-market-by-type-chlorinated-plasticized-unplasticized-385938.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region led the global demand for the PVC pipes with USD 24.80 billion revenue in 2017. This increased market share can be attributed to factors such as rapid industrialization and huge demand for the PVC pipes from building & construction as well as the agricultural industry within the Asia Pacific region.
Key players in the global PVC pipes market are China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd., Astral Polytechnik Limited, PolypipePlc, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc., Amanco, National Pipe and Plastics, Inc., Egeplast A. S, Finolex industries Ltd., IPEX Inc, JM Eagle Company, Inc., North American Pipe Corporation, Pipelife International GmbH, Plastika AS, PolypipePlc, Royal Building Products, Sekisui Chemical Company Ltd, Tessenderlo Group, Tigre SA, and Formosa Plastics Group, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.