Global in-flight catering market is expected to reach USD 27.02 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.69% from 2018 to 2025. Growing number of airline passengers, growth of the tourism and airlines industry as well as emergence of novel concepts like retail on board and personal in-flight chefs are the factors that are driving the global in-flight catering market.
In-flight catering is a service that provides the food that is served to passengers on board a commercial airliner. Specialist airline catering services prepare these meals and usually serve to passengers using an airline service trolley. It is one of the most vital service provided onboard. In-flight catering service is principally dependent on the health of the aviation sector. Meanwhile, with the customers becoming health conscious, the demand for healthy and nutritional food is increasing. In order to stand out in the highly competitive market, major airlines are focusing on improving the onboard food options. Technological advancements in the onboard food ordering system are also proving to be the major driving factor for the global in-food catering market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385927/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global in-flight catering market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global in-flight catering market by food offering, service type, airline type, provider type and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global in-flight catering market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the in-flight catering market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of food offering, service type, airline type, provider type and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the in-flight catering market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Surge in number of airline passengers in Asia Pacific region
- Technological improvements in the food ordering system
- Consumer demand for the good quality on-board food
- High fuel cost diminishing the airline margins
- Complicated logistics
- Emergence of low cost carriers
- Growing to demand for the specialized food such as vegan, gluten free, carb free, etc.
- Strict regulations pertaining food safety and standards
- Industry wide emphasis on cost and weight-reduction for optimizing the fuel consumption
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/in-flight-catering-market-by-food-offering-beverages-deserts-385927.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. On account of the fact that Europe is the most popular tourist destination throughout the world. Many airlines offer direct flights to the Europe, resulting in Europe region to dominate the in-flight catering with USD 6.58 billion revenue in 2017.
Key players in the global in-flight catering market areUpperSky Catering, SAAC Ltd., SATS, Newrest Catering, Journey Group Pls., LSG Sky Chefs, Gate Gourmet, Do & Co, Air Gourmet, DNATA, Air Fayre, and among others. For instance, in 2016, On Air Dining Ltd announced the acquisition of Emily’s Inflight Food Services Ltd. This acquisition significantly strengthens On Air Dining’s position as one of the premium culinary concierge suppliers to the private and business aviation market.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.