Global generator sales market is expected to reach USD 31.62 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.84% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand for the uninterrupted and reliable power supply from a wide range of end-users such as healthcare, commercial facilities, households etc. are driving the market growth.
Generator is a type of device that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy for use in an external circuit. Sources of mechanical energy such as steam, gas, water, or even hand cranks are used by generators to convert it into electrical energy. Electrical energy or power as it is commonly known, has become an integral part of the human life. Power is a primary requirement for the industrial progress and normal operation of factories and manufacturing units, and commercial sector. Thus generators play an important role in ensuring an uninterrupted power supply to these sectors in the event of power failure or any such unforeseen incidences.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385925/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global generator sales market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion) and volume (Thousand Units).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global generator sales market by type, power rating, application, end user and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global generator sales market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the generator sales market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, power rating, application, end user and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the generator sales market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising urbanization in the developing economies
- Growing demand from the IT industry
- Growing adoption of energy storage technologies
- Increasing investment on the upgrading the existing transmission and distribution infrastructure
- Rising demand form the developing economies around the world
- Development of hybrid, bi-fuel and invertor generators
- Strict emission norms
- High operation & maintenance cost
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/generator-sales-market-by-type-diesel-gas-other-385925.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.Asia Pacific region emerged as the leading market for the generators with USD 7.46 billion revenue in 2017. Rapid growth of the manufacturing sector within Asia Pacific regions, especially in India and China have been the major contributors to the growth of the generator sales market.
Major players in the global generator sales market are Caterpillar Inc, Cummins, Rolls-Royce, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Yanmar, Kohler Co, MTU Onsite Energy, Himoinsa S.L., Siemens AG, General Electric, Wartsila, Schneider Electric, Generac Holdings Inc, Atlas Copco AB, Wacker Neuson SE, Burtonwood Generator & Switchgear Services Ltd., APR Energy PLC, Mahindra Powerol, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.