Global foam tape market is expected to reach USD 12.16 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.98% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand for the foam tapes from the end user industries such as automotive, building & construction, and electrical & electronics for bonding, holding, mounting, splicing, and other purposes are driving the market.
Foam tapes are pressure-sensitive and self-adhesive tapes that are coated with adhesive on one side or both sides of the foam types such as PE, PU, acrylic etc. These tapes are made by applying a thin adhesive layer to various foam types. The type of adhesive and the type of foam play an integral role in determining the strength, cost, and ease of use and life of the foam tape. The main advantage of foam tape over the mechanical fasteners is its ability to withstand a high level of vibration. This makes it an ideal choice for certain construction applications where relatively high-strength, durable seals are needed. Thus growing demand for the foam tapes in the end use industries for the purposes of bonding, holding, mounting, splicing, and others are boosting the growth of the global foam tape market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385924/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global foam tape market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion), volume (Kilotons), consumption (Kilotons), imports (Kilotons) and exports (Kilotons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global foam tape market by resin type, technology, foam type, end user industry and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global foam tape market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the foam tape market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of resin type, technology, foam type, end user industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the foam tape market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising demand for the acrylic based foam tape
- Growth of the end user industries
- Volatility in the raw material prices
- Exponential increase in the acrylic and PE prices
- Growing demand for the foam tapes from the automotive industry
- Increasing investment on the research and development activities
- High price of the foam tapes
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/foam-tape-market-by-resin-type-acrylic-rubber-385924.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Increasing demand from the rapidly developing automotive, building &construction, paper & printing, and electrical & electronics industries led Asia Pacific region to emerge as the global leader in the demand for the foam tapes with USD 2.77 billion revenue in 2017.
Major players in the global foam tape market are 3M Company, Nitto Denko Corporation, Tesa SE, Lintec Corporation, Intertape Polymer Group, Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, HALCO, 3F, Scapa Group Plc, Seal King Ind Co., Ltd., Lamatek, Inc., AFT Company, Adhere Industrial Tapes Ltd, Lynvale Ltd, GPI Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd, and Wuxi Canaan Adhesive Technology Co., Ltd., Nippon Industries, Helipro Tapes Sdn. Bhd., Foshan Jintuo Adhesive Products Co.,Ltd, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.