Global flexible elastomeric foam market is expected to reach USD 2,911.82 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.91% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand from the end user industries such as HVAC and automotive, electrical and electronics are driving the global flexible elastomeric foam market.
The elastomeric foams have been used for the purpose of thermal insulation since the 1950s. Elastomeric foams are primarily used in the HVAC and refrigeration systems as an effective barrier against the entry of the moisture and vapor into the systems. Elastomeric foams are being increasingly used as a replacement for the natural insulating materials, such as cork. Also, the manufacturing process of the elastomeric foam does not involve chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), or hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), thus environmentally friendly. Increasing investments on the research and development activities as well as advancements in the manufacturing process have made it possible to fabricate the flexible elastomeric foams that are suitable for demanding applications such as thermal and acoustic insulations. The flexible elastomeric foams exhibit properties of Low thermal conductivity, flexible and easy to install, high resistance to moisture, retains its long term performance, wide temperature performance range and good fire performance. Thus rapid growth of the end user industries such as HVAC, automotive, electrical and electronics are projected to propel the demand for the flexible elastomeric foam over the forecasted period.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385923/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global flexible elastomeric foam market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million), volume (Kilotons), consumption (Kilotons), imports (Kilotons) and exports (Kilotons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global flexible elastomeric foam market by type, function, end user industry and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global flexible elastomeric foam market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the flexible elastomeric foam market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, function, end user industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the flexible elastomeric foam market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Superior thermal and moisture resistance properties of flexible elastomeric foams
- Rapid growth of the end user industries
- Global increase in the number of residential and non-residential constructions activities
- Lack of awareness regarding the benefits of the insulation
- Increasing demand from the healthcare sector
- Growing emphasis on the energy efficiency
- Difficulty in the disposal of the flexible elastomeric foams
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/flexible-elastomeric-foam-market-by-type-natural-rubber-latex-385923.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. On account of the growing per capita disposable income, improvement in the standards of living are driving the demand for the HVAC systems as well as increase in the residential and non-residential construction activities the Asia Pacific region emerged as the global leader in the global demand for the flexible elastomeric foam with USD 739.73 million revenue in 2017.
Major players in the global flexible elastomeric foam market areArmacell International S.A., L’ISOLANTE K-FLEX, Kaimann GmbH, Aeroflex , Rogers Corporation, Hira Industries, Zotefoams, NMC SA, AnavidInsulation Products, Huamei Energy-saving Technology Group, Jinan Retek Industries, Rubberlite, Inc., ODE Insulation, Kingwell World Industries, Inc , Recaa Insulation Systems Sdn. Bhd., ERA Polymers, Merryweather Foam, Inc, Sekisui Plastics Co. Ltd., and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.