Global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market is expected to reach USD 152.62 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.14% from 2019 to 2026. Growing adoption of green building protocols, increasing emphasis on the reducing the emission of greenhouse gases as well as energy consumption are driving the global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market.
According to the definitions of the International Building Code and ASTM International, an exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) is a nonload bearing, exterior wall cladding system that consists of an insulation board attached either adhesively or mechanically, or both, to the substrate; an integrally reinforced base coat; and a textured protective finish coat. EIFS provides exterior walls with an insulated, water-resistant, finished surface in an integrated composite material system. EIFS are mainly utilized due to their insulating qualities to reduce thermal loads on the exterior building wall and the light weight, low cost, and the ability of the system to be sculpted into shapes and patterns to achieve different aesthetic effects. Thus, growing demand for thermal insulation in residential and non-residential construction coupled with implementation of stringent regulations for reducing the greenhouse gas emissions are anticipated to drive the global EIFS market over the forecast period.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385922/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2016 and 2017 and, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026. The global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion) volume (Million Square Feet), consumption (Million Square Feet), imports (Million Square Feet) and exports (Million Square Feet).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market by product type, insulation material, component, end user and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of product type, insulation material, component, end user and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- The growing emphasis on the reduction of greenhouse gases
- Focus on energy efficiency
- Availability of green insulation material
- Growing adoption of green building codes
- Rebates and tax credits policies for EIFS
- Lack of awareness pertaining advantages of insulation
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/exterior-insulation-and-finish-system-eifs-market-by-385922.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. The Europe region led the global demand for the exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS)with USD 26.61 billion revenue in 2018. However, the Middle East and Africa region is anticipated to grow at an accelerated CAGR of 14.25% over the forecast period.
Major players in the global exterior insulation and finish system (EIFS) market are BASF SE, Saint-Gobain, WackerChemie AG, Sto SE & Co KGaA, Owen Corning, Dryvit Systems Inc., Master Wall, Inc., Parex USA, Inc., Rmax, Durabond Products Limited,DurockAlfacinf International, Adex Systems, Omega Products International, and Terraco Group among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.