Global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market is expected to reach USD 1,593.39 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.92% from 2018 to 2025. The chemical inertness, low & high-temperature stability, non-flammability, and low toxicity properties of the engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) are driving the market.
Engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) are multipurpose materials that are utilized for the purposes of thermal management applications. The engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) exhibit characteristic properties like chemical stability, non-toxicity, non-flammability, high and low-temperature use, and excellent compatibility with a wide range of plastics, metals, and elastomers. Thus engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) are able to perform under extreme conditions such as high pressure, oxidation-prone environment, and high temperatures. They are widely used in various end-user Industries such as electronics & semiconductor, automotive, chemical processing, oil & gas, power generation, and aerospace, in order to reduce friction between machine parts.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385921/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market is analyzed on the basis of value (USD Million), volume (Kilotons), consumption (Kilotons), imports (Kilotons) and exports (Kilotons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market by type, end-user industry, and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, end-user industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- The rapid growth of the end-user industries
- Eco-friendly properties of engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids)
- Superior properties of engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids)
- The high cost of production
- Increasing replacement of petroleum-based lubricants with fluorinated lubricants
- Growing demand for heat exchangers
- Rising investment in the research and development activities
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/engineered-fluids-fluorinated-fluids-market-by-type-lubricants-385921.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Factors such as the rapid pace of the industrialization, increasing demand for the automobiles, and growth of the oil & gas as well as chemical processing and aerospace sectors led the Asia Pacific region to lead the global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market with USD 327.71 million revenue in 2017. On account of its well-developed automobiles, aerospace and oil & gas industry, the North America region is expected to grow at a robust pace over the forecast period.
Major players in the global engineered fluids (fluorinated fluids) market are Daikin Industries, Solvay SA, The Chemours Company, The 3M Company, Asahi Glass Company, Halocarbon Products Corporation, Halopolymer, F2 Chemicals, IKV Tribology, Lubrilog Lubrication Engineering, Nye lubricants, Interflon, Paratherm, Acota, TMC industries, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.