Global catalyst market is expected to reach USD 35.63 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.91% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand from the end user industries such as petroleum refinery, chemical synthesis industry as well as polymer and petrochemical industry are driving the market growth.
A catalyst is a substance that speeds up a chemical reaction but is not consumed by the reaction. Therefore a catalyst can be recovered chemically unchanged at the end of the reaction for which it has been used to speed up. Most solid catalysts are metals or the oxides, sulfides, and halides of metallic elements and of the semi-metallic elements such as boron, aluminum, and silicon. Catalysts play an essential role in the production process of petroleum, polymers, chemicals, and other such commercially important products.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385918/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global catalyst market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion), volume (Kilotons), consumption (Kilotons), import (Kilotons) and export (Kilotons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global catalyst market by material, type, application and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global catalyst market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the catalyst market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of material, type, application and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the catalyst market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Growing demand for catalysts from the petroleum refining sector
- Growth of chemical manufacturing industry
- Increasing demand for the polymers
- Volatility in raw material prices
- Technological advancements leading to reduced consumption of catalysts
- Growing use of catalysts for biochemical synthesis reactions
- Increasing research and development activity for improving the efficacy of catalysts
- Threat of renewable energy replacing the petroleum as a primary energy source
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/catalyst-market-by-material-metal-chemical-zeolites-organometallic-385918.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to progress at an accelerated CAGR of 7.83% over the forecast period. This increased growth can be attributed to the factors such as rapid development of chemical synthesis and petrochemical industry, increase in petroleum refining capacities and growing demand for petroleum fuel.
Major players in the global catalyst market are Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, Clariant AG, The DOW Chemicals Company, ExxonMobil Chemical Co., Chevron Philips Chemical Company, Zeolyst International, Inc, Johnson Matthey Process Technologies, W.R. Grace and Co, Evonik Industries AG, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, DorfKetal Chemicals Llc, Borealis AG, Sinopec Corp., Royal Dutch Shell PLC, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.