Global blow-fill-seal technology market is expected to reach USD 452.13 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.92% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand for the advanced packaging solutions from the pharmaceuticals, food and beverages industry is driving the global blow-fill-seal technology market.
In blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology, is a form of advanced aseptic manufacturing technique, in which the container is formed, filled, and sealed in one continuous, automated system. The first and foremost advantage of this technology is reducing human intervention, which drastically reduces the risk of microbial contamination and foreign particulates. BFS has emerged as a preferred form of packaging within the pharmaceutical industry. It is now widely considered to be the superior form of aseptic processing by various medicine regulatory agencies including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the packaging of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385917/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global blow-fill-seal technology market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million), volume (Million Units), consumption (Million Units), imports (Million Units), and exports (Million Units).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global blow-fill-seal technology market by material, product, end use industry and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global blow-fill-seal technology market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the blow-fill-seal technology market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of material, product, end use industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the blow-fill-seal technology market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Market Dynamics: Drivers:
- Growth of pharmaceuticals and food processing industry
- Changing consumer preference against the use of food preservatives
- High cost of production
- Huge initial investment required
- Growing demand from the aseptic packaging industry
- Growth of pharmaceuticals and packaging industry in the Asia Pacific region
- Low cost to benefit ratio for the small scale manufacturers
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/blow-fill-seal-technology-market-by-material-polypropylene-polyethylene-product-385917.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at an accelerated CAGR of 8.04% over the forecast period. Factors such as rapid development of the pharmaceuticals and food and beverages industry in the region. Presence of major pharmaceutical firms and well-developed food and beverages industry have led the North America region also accounted for a significant share of the global blow-fill-seal technology market in 2017.
Major players in the global blow-fill-seal technology market areCatalent, Recipharm, Rommelag, Unither Pharmaceuticals, Pharmapack, Unipharma, Curida, Weiler Engineering, The Ritedose Corporation, Unicep Packaging, HealthStar, Automatic Liquid Packaging Solutions, Llc, Pharmapack Co., Ltd., Mahanagar Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Amanta Healthcare Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG, Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Horizon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Brevetti Angela S.R.L.,SIFI S.p.A, Laboratorios,Salvat, S.A.,PiramalPharma Solutions, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.