Global cosmetic shea butter market is expected to USD xx Million by 2025 at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. High disposable income and rising consumer awareness are a key driving factors of the cosmetic shea butter market.
Shea butter is defined as the edible fat which is extracted from the shea kernels or shea nuts of Vitellaria paradoxa, commonly known as the shea tree. It is ivory or off-white colored compound which is taken out from the nut of Vitellaria Paradoxa (African Shea tree). Shea butter is a viable source of edible fat and is used as a vegetal source of stearic acid in cosmetics and chocolate industry. It is widely in cosmetic products such as skin moisturizers, hair conditioners, and lip gloss. Besides this, shea butter is applicable in various industries such as food and healthcare. The process of extracting shea butter from nut involves various processes such as cracking, crushing, roasting, grinding, separating the oils and collecting and shaping.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385908/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The cosmetic shea butter market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million).
- The report provides the key data of Production (Kilotons), Consumption (Kilotons), Import & Export (Kilotons), Demand, Supply and Gap Analysis in order to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global cosmetic shea butter market by nature, grade, distribution channel, end use and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global cosmetic shea butter market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the cosmetic shea butter market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of nature, grade, distribution channel, end use and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the cosmetic shea butter market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, Resources offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increase in disposable income and rising consumer awareness are a key driving factors of the market.
- Rising consumption of cosmetics and chocolates is a key driving factor
- Surging requirement of sustainability among product developers.
- Changing social trends and attitudinal aspects of nation and the influence of media and fashion industry also have a substantial impact on the market
- Availability of alternatives, such as mango butter, shea oil, avocado butter, and cupuacu butter is anticipated to restrain the market growth.
- High prices associated with the products
- Prospective growth opportunities found in telemedicine and surgery
- Skepticism, concerns of safety, stringent regulations and definition ambiguity of cosmeceuticals are some factor which might restrain the market growth.
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/cosmetic-shea-butter-market-by-nature-organic-conventional-grade-385908.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Middle East and Africa is dominating region because the Shea tree is found in the western and eastern regions of Africa, thereby expanding the Shea industry. High demand for shea butter produced in the region has also stimulated the market growth.
The major players of market include Cargill, Incorporated, Clariant AG, AAK AB, Olvea Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bunge Limited, BASF SE, Croda International Plc, Ghana Nuts Company Ltd, Agrobotanicals, LLC, Sophim S.A., AOS Products Private Limited, The Savannah Fruits Company, Ojoba Collective, The HallStar Company, Star Shea Ltd., All Pure Nature Ltd. Lovinah Naturals Shea Radiance, Jedwards International, Inc., MaisonKariteSociedadLimitada, Vink Chemicals Gmbh& Co. Kg, Shebu Industries, Shea Therapy Ltd, and The Pure Company and others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.