Global driving protection gear market is expected to reach USD 3,738.6 Million by 2026 at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period from 2019-2026. Rising motorsports popularity, increasing mishaps and rising demand for superbikes are major driving forces of the market.
Driving protection gear is defined as the accessories and equipment which aims to protect people from harm while driving. Protective clothing may include certain types of jackets, gloves, boots, and pants. The increasing rate of accidents and mishaps has led to improving driving safety due to which government has a mandate the wearing of personal protective equipment such as protective clothing and helmets. Additionally, functional refurbishments including weather resistance besides optimal safety are also generating the need for such accessories.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385893/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, the historic year 2016 and 2017 and, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026. The driving protection gear market is analyzed on the basis of value (USD Million) and volume (Thousand Units).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global driving protection gear market by product type, material type, vehicle type, consumer group, distribution channel, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global driving protection gear market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the driving protection gear market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of product types, material type, vehicle type, consumer group, distribution channel and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the driving protection gear market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Growing concerns regarding road safety
- Rising motorsports popularity and increasing demand for superbikes are also seen across the world.
- Stringent government regulations and policies to wear helmets and such protective accessories
- Severe competition for driving apparels from the unorganized sector is restraining the growth of the market
- Innovations and advancements in the manufacturing processes to obtain protection gears utilizing innovative technologies is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Selling apparels with own brand and at cheaper rate may hamper the global market growth in the near future
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/driving-protection-gear-market-by-product-type-helmet-armor-385893.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately40.30% in 2018.The Asia Pacific region is dominating the market. China, Japan, and India are major markets in the Asia Pacific driving protection gear market. Increasing millennial population, rising disposable income, and a change in lifestyle are increasing the demand for premium motorcycles in India
The major players of market include are AlpinestarsS.p.A, DaineseS.p.A, Fox Head Inc., SCOTT Sports SA, Lemans Corporation, SparcoS.p.A, Leatt Corporation, EVS Sports, Troy Lee Designs, and OMP Racing S.p.A.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.