The fast discharge rate of the batteries in smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, and laptops due to the increased usage stimulated the demand for a portable battery source. Power banks or external batteries have experienced increase in adoption as a portable source of battery for devices with USB power bank compatibility. These are mainly based on either lithium-ion or lithium-polymer batteries with power ratings that range below 3,500 mAh or above 20,000 mAh.
The world power bank market is segmented on the basis of product, battery, power rating, and geography. By product type, the power bank market industry, is categorized into portable power bank, battery case power bank, and solar power bank. Out of these, the portable power bank is the most common, as it can be easily carried and is even available as a keychain, while battery power bank case is convenient as the device is integrated in a mobile case. The solar power bank can be recharged through sun rays reflected on the solar panel of the power bank.
Based on battery type, the power bank market industry is sub-segmented into lithium-ion and lithium-polymer, whereas based on power ratings it is segmented as below 3,500 mAh, 3,501-20,000 mAh, and above 20,000 mAh. Moreover, the market is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA regions.
Request for sample report at http://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/13021/request-sample
The key players operating in the power bank market are: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Apacer Technologies, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sony Corporation, Xiaomi Inc., GP Batteries International Ltd, Anker Technology Co. Ltd, Oneplus, and Hitachi Maxell Ltd.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This study provides insights on the current and future trends of the world power bank market to identify imminent investment opportunities.
- The report determines the overall power bank market potential and trends to gain a profitable coverage.
- The report highlights key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and impact analysis on the market.
- Quantitative analysis and forecast for the global power bank market is explained to identify potential markets to capitalize on.
- Porter’s five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers participating in the power bank market.
- Value chain analysis in the report elucidates the roles of stakeholders involved.
The power bank market is segmented on the basis of product type, battery type, power rating, and geography.
BY PRODUCT TYPE
Portable Power Bank
Battery Case Power Bank
Solar Power Bank
BY BATTERY TYPE
BY POWER RATING
Below 3,500 mAh
Above 20,000 mAh
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED
- Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd
- Apacer Technology Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Xiaomi Inc.
- Gp Batteries International Ltd
- Anker Technology Co. Limited
- Hitachi Maxell Ltd
This release was published on openPR.