Global big data and data engineering services market is expected to reach USD 123.89 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 18.2% from 2018 to 2025. The key contributing factor for the market growth are bigger amount of unstructured data due to significant growth of interconnected devices and social media and increasing awareness to follow regulations and policies
The big data is described as the large amount of structured and unstructured data which are collected from various sources so that it can be processed and can provide meaningful and precise information to the end users. The big data involves 3Vs: the volume of data, variety of data types and the velocity with which the data is processed.
Big data refers to the study and evaluation of data sets that are too difficult for traditional data-processing application software. Big data includes procuring data, storage of data, data analysis, searching and sharing, updating, information privacy and data source.
Big data and data engineering services is used by organizations to organise and restructure their business processes by procuring and examining large volume of business data. It enables organizations to gain insights and speeds up the decision-making process.
In 2017, Oracle launched the first digital data offering for channel marketers, which empowers the indirect sellers, value-added resellers and distributors.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/362226/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The big data and data engineering services market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global big data and data engineering services market by service type, business function, organization size, industry and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global big data and data engineering services market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the big data and data engineering services market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of service type, business function, organization size, industry and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the big data and data engineering services market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increase in amount volume of unstructured data due to significant growth of interconnected devices and social media
- Inclination towards tools like customer relation management, enterprise resource planning, E-commerce and supply chain.
- Rising awareness to follow regulations and policies
- Increase in demand of deployment in small-/medium-scale businesses.
- Inefficiency of service providers to provide real-time insights
- Problem in server downtime from data service provider
- Growing business schemes and plans
- Growing amount of data across Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Lack of privacy and security
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately 32.60% in 2017 North America region is dominating the market because of the technological advancements and prominent implementation of big data and data engineering services in the region.
The major players of market include Accenture, Genpact, Cognizant, Infosys, Capgemini, NTT DATA, Mphasis, L&T Technology Services, Hexaware, Happiest Minds, KPMG, EY, Tiger Analytics, LatentView Analytics, InfoStretch, Vensai Technologies, Course5 Sigmoid, Nous Infosystems, Bodhtree, Hidden Brains InfoTech, Brillio, Franz Inc., BRIDGEi2i, and Trianz.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.