Global assisted reproductive technology market is expected to reach USD 23.68 Billion in 2017 to USD 52.13 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 11.62% from 2018 to 2025. Major growth factors accelerating the market growth are growing cases of infertility due to stress, smoking and pollution and rise in number of single women and same sex couples are propelling the growth of the market.
Assisted reproductive technology is used to address the cases of infertility. The procedure involves in vitro fertilization, in which eggs are eliminated surgically from the female ovaries and are merged with the laboratory sperms. After the completion of process they are donated to different female or are placed back in the ovaries. ART can be employed to avoid the infertility issues while maintaining the genetic link. Rising tobacco and alcohol consumption, increasing marital age, increasing obesity rate are some of the other factors contributing to the market growth. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the United States 12.1% of women aged in between 15-44 suffer from impaired fecundity whereas, 6.7% of married women in the same age group are infertile. According to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, 2012 has been the year in which highest babies were born through IVF treatment. The treatment has become more successful and has gained more acceptance, which is further expected to increase the market size in the coming years.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/362212/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The assisted reproductive technology market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global assisted reproductive technology market by type, procedure, end user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global assisted reproductive technology market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the assisted reproductive technology market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, procedure, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the assisted reproductive technology market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising cases of infertility due to obesity
- Issues related to life style such as growing stress and pollution
- Increasing number of smokers
- Growing initiatives and programs for awareness about infertility and its treatment in developing countries
- Cases of birth defects
- Lack of rules resulting in lower success rate
- Increasing number of single women and same-sex couples opting for IVF and surrogacy
- High cost associated with the ART procedures
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe region held the largest market share of approximately 43.62% in 2017. Rising awareness and technological advancements in infertility procedures are some of the factors that led to the growth of market in this region.
The major players of market include Bloom IVF Centre, California Cryobank, OvaScience, Parallabs, Irvine Scientific and Hamilton Throne Ltd., Anecova, Origio, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Merck KGaA, Cooper Surgical, Inc., European Sperm Bank, Parallabs, Cryolab Ltd., Microm UK Limited, and Cosmos Biomedical Limited and others. Rising technological advancements and key players taking initiatives with acquisition and mergers are expected to drive the assisted reproductive technology industry. For instance, in January 2018, Vitrolife acquired global licensing rights for embryo transfer technology in IVF treatment. With this acquisition company intends to commercialize this technology.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.