Global anal fistula treatment market is expected to reach USD 810.65 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.75% from 2018 to 2025. The major contributing factor for the market growth are rise in cases of tuberculosis, carcinoma, acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), inflammatory bowel disease and growing demand of non-surgical methods such as fibrin glue injection and adipose-derived stem cells therapy.
Anal fistula is a tract between the epithelial surface of the rectum and the perianal area. There are several glands in anus which sometimes get blocked or clogged. This leads to bacterial infection and results into swelling around the infected tissues. According to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), in 2014 nearly 1.6 million people in the U.S. had IBD, which includes 780,000 people with Crohn’s disease and 907,000 with ulcerative colitis. Collagen paste for blocking and removing fistula tract, video-assisted anal fistula treatment (VAAFT) device, adipose stem cell therapy for anal fistula treatment in Crohn’s disease, and laser energy-based devices are few producers used for the treatment of anal fistula.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/362201/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The anal fistula treatment market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global anal fistula treatment market by type, application, end user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global anal fistula treatment market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the anal fistula treatment market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, application, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the anal fistula treatment market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising cases of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Launch of new products and efforts by market players for the improved technology
- Growing demand of non-surgical methods such as fibrin glue injection, adipose-derived stem cells therapy
- High cost associated with the procedure such as cost of surgery & the post-operative treatments
- Lack of awareness about anal fistula treatment
- Increasing unmet needs creating opportunities for market players
- The non-surgical procedures for the treatment of anal fistula provide ample opportunities to the market.
- Lack of awareness about the usage of the procedure
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest market share of approximately 48.71% in 2017. Rising incidence of conditions such as Crohn’s disease. For instance, According to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA), nearly 1.6 million people in the U.S. had IBD in 2014, which includes 780,000 people with Crohn’s disease and 907,000 with ulcerative colitis. Introduction of innovative technologies and rising healthcare expenditure by the public and private sectors are some of the factors that led to the growth of market in this region. Whereas, in Asia Pacific region, rising incidence of conditions such as Crohn’s disease and increased awareness about these conditions are expected to propel the anal fistula treatment market during the forecast period.
The major players of market include Cook Medical, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Gem srl, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Medtronic plc, TiGenix NV, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., biolitec AG, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol Myers, Mylan, and others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.