Global antimicrobial ingredients market is expected to reach USD 7820 Million in 2017 to USD 10,720 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.11% from 2018 to 2025. The importance of antimicrobial ingredients in extending the shelf life of cosmetic products is a key factor driving the growth and adoption of these products. Manufacturers of personal care and cosmetic products are in collaboration with leading scientific research organizations inventing safe products and lowering the adverse properties of existing natural ingredients.
Antimicrobial ingredients play a key role in providing safety in the cosmetics industry. These ingredients are widely used for their role in enhancing the products safety in terms of usage and manufacturing. In addition to this, the role of antimicrobial ingredients is increasing the shelf life of cosmetic products is another key factor driving as the product safety is a top priority for participants in the global cosmetics industry. To ensure the product safety for human use manufacturers uses antimicrobial ingredients as additives in production techniques. Reducing chances of side-effects.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/362195/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The antimicrobial ingredients market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global antimicrobial ingredients market by product, form, end use and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global antimicrobial ingredients market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the antimicrobial ingredients market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of product, form, end use, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the antimicrobial ingredients market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- High demand for antimicrobial agents due to increased safety measures
- Increased application of antimicrobial products in skin care industry
- Rising prevalence of allergy cases
- High cost associated with the procedure
- Increasing demand from skin care industries from developing economies
- Stringent regulatory procedures in the developed countries
- Lack of user awareness
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period. This can be attributed to easy procurement of raw materials in developing countries.
The major players of market include BASF SE, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Lonza Group Ltd., Croda International Plc., The Dow Chemical Company, Clariant AG, Akzo Nobel N.V., Solvay SA, Evonik Industries AG, and Wacker Chemie AG, Pfizer Inc., Destiny Pharma plc Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis and others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.