Global automotive bushing market is expected to reach 214.52 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2018 to 2025. Increasing demand of smooth and efficient ride in the vehicles, technological advancements to provide comfort and luxuries to the occupant and growth in automotive sector are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
The automotive bushing is the kind of bearing which is cylindrically lined in design and is used to minimise friction and wear tear in vehicles. Automotive bushings are generally made of rubber so they are flexible in use. Specifically, bushings are kept inside a car wherever metal joints and mounts are needed.
They are mostly used as a casting for pin, hinge or shaft. Many times, these bushings are used as a vibrator isolator to damp the movement and transmit the energy. The bushing technologies help in providing comfort and luxury to the traveller by minimizing bumps and vibrations during the ride. Bushing helps in vibration isolation, provide cushioning and also reduce the friction between solid metal parts in the vehicle.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/362189/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The automotive bushing market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million) and volumes (Thousand).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global automotive bushing market by application, vehicle type, electric vehicle type and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global automotive bushing market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the automotive bushing market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of application, vehicle type, electric vehicle type and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the automotive bushing market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increasing demand of smooth and efficient ride in the vehicles is expected to generate revenue.
- Technological advancements to provide comfort and luxuries to the occupant is increasing the demand
- Growth in automotive sector
- Absence of standardised automotive bushing technique
- Technological improvements by using lightweight materials improves the efficiency of vehicles
- Increased sales of luxury vehicles will create opportunities for new competitors
- Cost of natural rubber has risen duly
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately 42.50% in 2017. The Asia Pacific region is a major manufacturing hub owing to the presence of a large number of contract manufacturers as well as high adoption of automation processes, these were some of the factors that led to the growth of automotive bushing market in this region.
The major players of market include Federal-Mogul (US), Oiles Corporation (Japan), Freudenberg Group (Germany), Cooper Standard Holdings Inc. (US), ZF Friedrichshafen AG (Germany), Tenneco Inc. (US), Continental AG (Germany), CRRC Corporation Limited (China), and Benara Udyog Limited (India), Vibracoustic GmBH, BOGE Rubber & Plastics, Hyundai Polytech India, Nolathane, Paulstra SNC and Sumiriko AVS Germany GmBH
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.