Global lithotripsy devices market is expected to reach USD 2,640.15 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.14% from 2018 to 2025. The growing occurrence of urolithiasis and hi-tech developments in lithotripsy devices are major drivers that fuel the growth of the market.
Lithotripsy is a procedure of breaking urolithiasis such as kidney stones, ureteral stones, bile duct stones, and pancreatic stones. Urolithiasis is the procedure of stone formation in the human organs such as kidney, urethra, or bladder. It is mostly observed that kidney stones cause blood in the pee and in the stomach and flank, or in the groin. The persons suffering from kidney stones experience cramps in the stomach kidney stones. Normally one out of twenty people in world is said to have kidney stone in their lifetime. The recent advancement in the lithotripsy technology has provided various treatment option for urolithiasis. For instance, Shockwave Medical launched intravascular lithotripsy (IVL) in Europe. This product was developed for calcified coronary artery disease (CAD). Lithotripsy system additionally utilizes shock wave to separate stones in the internal organ like kidney, bladder, or ureter.
To Get Free Sample Report Visit@https://researchstore.biz/report/global-lithotripsy-devices-market/79978/#requestforsample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The lithotripsy devices market is analysed on the basis of Volume (Thousand Units) and value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global lithotripsy devices market by type, applications, end user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global lithotripsy devices market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the lithotripsy devices market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, applications, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the Lithotripsy Devices market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
To Get Complete Information Visit@https://researchstore.biz/report/global-lithotripsy-devices-market/79978/
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest market share of approximately 28.46% in 2017. Increase in the adoption of advanced devices and increasing occurrence of kidney stones and surgeries are key factors that led to the growth of lithotripsy devices market in this region.
The major players for lithotripsy devices market include Dornier MedTech, DirexGroup, Novamedtek, Richard Wolf, Siemens AG, Boston Scientific, Olympus America, Karl Storz Gmbh, C. R. Bard, Inc., Siemens AG, Walz Elektronik, Medispec LTD, LUMENIS, Jena Med Tech GmbH, Dornier MedTech, Direx Group, and among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.