Global flame arrestors market is expected to reach USD 1,224.64 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.17% from 2018 to 2025. The shale gas and tight oil boom in North America and China regions and safety guidelines and regulations for industries, demand for high level of safety, protection of plants as well as for employees are the major trends for the demand of the market.
Flame arresters is a safety device that enables gas to pass through it in order to stop a flame to prevent fire or a blast. It is a static gadget that prevents the propagation of flame from the uncovered side of the unit to the secured side. It uses wound crimped metal ribbon that are developed to extinguish the flame by retaining the warmth of the flame. For instance, in 2017, Energas launched Series 45000E/46000E in-line deflagration flame arresters product. It was developed for the use in oil and gas industries. This product can withstand low, medium, and high-pressure deflagrations. The arrester consists of a flame quenching element that includes thread or flange connections fitted to pipes. The inability to stop a flame can result in calamitous harm to hardware, loss of production, damage to individuals and even death and potentially large litigation costs. The flame arrester is an important device and has become critical gadget for use in different applications.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-flame-arrestors-market/71575/#requestforsample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The flame arrestors market is analysed on the basis of volume (Thousand Units) and value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global flame arrestors market by type, application, end-user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global flame arrestors market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the flame arrestors market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, application, end-user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the flame arrestors market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
ACCESS FULL REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-flame-arrestors-market/71575/
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately 28.84% in 2017. Increase in the demand for flame arrestors solutions, rapid economic growth, large investments in oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing industries are the major factor that led to the growth of Flame Arrestors market in this region.
The major players of flame arrestors market include BS&B FlameSaf Limited, Braunschweiger Flammenfilter GmbH, luidyne Instrument, Parker, Pentair Safety Systems, ACME Valves Industries, Kingsley, Enardo, Ergil, Groth Corporation, L&J Technologies, Westech Industrial, Tornado Combustion Technologies, Protectoseal, and Motherwell Tank Protection.
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.