Global unmanned traffic management market is expected to reach USD 2,024.03 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 21.47% from 2018 to 2025. Factors propelling the growth of the market include demand for drones in logistics, transportation and commercial applications, and agreements and collaboration on investment between government agencies and private players, and integration of UTM solutions in autonomous aerial vehicles into commercial airspace.
The unmanned traffic management (UTM) system is used for overseeing traffic particularly in lower level of airspace. The UTM is used for air activity administration that works as self-operated system to have traffic view. UTM has unmanned aerial systems (UAS) that is used in different subsystems to provide the aerial movements of things or vehicles. The UTM solutions provide self-sufficient flying vehicles in the business territory which is another factor provoking the development of the market. For instance, in 2017, Thales launched ECOsystem UTM. This solution provides air traffic management, system integration, and cyber security services along with UTM. The development of UTM can help in developing automations in other business and transportation applications. The UTM solutions provide self-sufficient flying vehicles in the business territory which is another factor provoking the development of the market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-unmanned-traffic-management-market/71605/#requestforsample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The unmanned traffic management market is analysed on the basis of Volume (Thousand Units) and value (USD Million).
- The report provides the key data of technological roadmap in order to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global unmanned traffic management market by type, component, solution, end- use, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global unmanned traffic management market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the unmanned traffic management market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, component, solution, end- use, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the unmanned traffic management market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The section covers analysis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America region held around USD 127.47 Million in 2017. The growing investments by governments to go through unmanned traffic management series on different sites including airports and other urban sites is the key factor that accelerated the growth of unmanned traffic management market in this region.
Top Players of unmanned traffic management market are listed below: Leonardo, Frequentis, Altitude Angel, Harris, Skyward IO, Lockheed Martin, Airmap, Nova Systems, Thales Group, Unifly, Harris Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Precision Hawk, DJI, Sensefly, Viasat, Nova Systems, PrecisionHawk, Analytical Graphics, and Nokia.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.