Global drone analytics market is expected to reach USD 9.47 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 30.12% from 2018 to 2025. Increasing demand for drone analytics in commercial applications, increasing capital investments for the development of new and advanced drone software, integration of the internet of things (IoT) in drones, and growing demand for sophisticated industry-specific analytical solutions are the major trends for the demand of the market.
Drone analytics helps in breaking down information received from various drones to empower decision making. The growing interest for advanced drone analytics in various industries such as scientific research, transportation, and construction with the aim to acquire information received by drones is one of the key factor to fuel the drone analytics market. For instance, in 2018, Airware updated its Airware Mining and Quarrying solution with real time process, view, and analyse site data. The drone helps in carrying out commercial operations across different industries as well as helps operators to analyse the information gathered with the help of the analytics platform. The drone analytics helps to consume data captured by drones and use it for providing predictive analytics and artificial intelligence solutions.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-drone-analytics-market/71560/#requestforsample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million).
- The report provides the key data of technological roadmap in order to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global drone analytics market by type, solution, industry, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global drone analytics market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the drone analytics market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of by type, solution, industry, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the drone analytics market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
ACCESS FULL REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-drone-analytics-market/71560/
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest market share of approximately 32.11% in 2017.
The global drytics solutions from the countries such as China, India, and Japan is the major factor that led to the growth of drone analytics market in this region.
The major players for drone analytics market include Lockheed Martin Corporation, Aerovironment Inc., Elbit Systems, Ltd., Parrot SA, 3D Robotics Inc., BAE Systems, Inc., The Boeing Company, SAAB AB, Thales Group, Textron Inc., Viatechnik, Pix4d, Kespry, Optelos, Huvrdata, Airware, DroneDeploy, Delta Drone, Esri, and Sentera.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.