Global Bluetooth smart & smart ready market is expected to reach 6.29 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2018 to 2025. Factors fuelling the growth of the market include increasing investments in the IoT technology, rise in the applications of smart wireless sensors, growth of wearable devices and appcessories across the globe, and cost-efficiency with less power consumption.
The Bluetooth smart & smart ready are used to connect the devices that have Bluetooth connectivity to interact with one another. As this connectivity requires less power, the popularity of Bluetooth smart technology is increasing as compared to traditional Bluetooth technology. The companies are partnering and investing in wireless technology to enable the user to have Bluetooth smart & smart ready communication. For instance, in 2016, Dialog Semiconductor entered into partnership and investment with Energous Corporation, this collaboration was made to develop wireless technology using Dialog’s SmartBond Bluetooth low energy solution with Energous’ WattUp technology. The Bluetooth smart & smart ready helps in providing home automation, lighting, beacons, retail, building automation, and location services. The Bluetooth technology is less costly and users do not need to pay any additional cost as well as low power is required for using the service, these are the major factors leading to the growth of the market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://researchstore.biz/report/global-bluetooth-smart-and-smart-ready-market-2/71558/#requestforsample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The Bluetooth smart & smart ready market is analysed on the basis of technological roadmap.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global Bluetooth smart & smart ready market by technology, applications, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global Bluetooth smart & smart ready market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Bluetooth smart & smart ready market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of technology, applications, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the Bluetooth smart & smart ready market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately 28.46% in 2017. The increasing number of the smartphone, tablet, and desktop users is the major factor that led to the growth of Bluetooth smart & smart ready market in this region.
The major players of Bluetooth smart & smart ready market include Marvell Technology Group Ltd., Dialog Semiconductor, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Nordic Semiconductor ASA, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Microchip Technology Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, CEVA, Inc., Broadcom, Marvell Technology Group Ltd., Bluegiga Technologies, Toshiba Corporation, Ceva, Inc., Fanstel Corporation, Revogi Innovation Co., Ltd., Renesas Electronics Corporation, Mediatek Inc., Virscient Limited, Laird PLC, and Afero, Inc.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.