Global curcumin market is expected to reach USD 114.34 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.28% from 2018 to 2025. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties of curcumin have led to its increasing adoption by pharmaceutical, cosmetics and food industry fueling the global demand.
Curcumin is a naturally occurring chemical compound produced by some particular plants in nature. It is considered to be principally responsible for characteristic flavor, fragrance, and color of turmeric. Curcumin is increasingly being utilized in food and cosmetics industries on account of rising awareness about its therapeutic properties.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376074/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The curcumin is analyzed by value (USD million) and volume (tons)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global curcumin market by type, applications, and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global curcumin market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the curcumin market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the curcumin market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increasing awareness among consumers
- The rising popularity of Ayurveda
- Expensive raw material
- Stringent quality control regulations
- The increasing acceptance of alternative medicines
- Increasing per capita expenditure on healthy food and beverages
- Quality of raw material
- Development of synthetic substitutes
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analyzed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America region was leader with 43.26% of market share of total revenue in 2017 followed by Europe with 29.15%. Europe is expected to grow at fastest pace among all regions at a CAGR of 11.06% during 2018-2025. Asia Pacific is also expected to grow at impressive growth rate on the back of increased per capita spending on medicines and health foods and supplements.
The Key players in Curcumin market include Biomax Life Sciences Ltd., Synthite Industries Ltd., BioThrive Sciences, Konark Herbals & Health Care, Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd., SV Agrofood, Star Hi Herbs Pvt. Ltd, NOW Foods, Phyo life Sciences and Herboveda India Pvt. Ltd., Hindustan Mint & Agro Products Pvt. Ltd, Hebei Food Additive Co. Ltd. Among others.India is leading hub for manufacturing of Curcumin due to availability of quality raw material in ample quantities.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.