Global automated optical inspection market is expected to USD 1,921 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 26.7% from 2018 to 2025. The rising need for consumer electronics appliances, electronic components and growing use of automation in manufacturing electronic components, such as circuit boards and sensors is driving the growth of the automated optical inspection market
The automated optical inspection system (AOIS) is an equipment used to check the failures, defects, and faults in a printed circuit board, and helps in scanning the wafer sheet. Automated optical inspection can be defined as the visual checking of electric boards in which the scanning is done with the help of a camera and any major technical defects, or quality of the product is properly checked. It is used at various levels of manufacturing of electric components and devices. It helps in improving the quality and performance of the device, along with enhancement in inspection speed. The inspecting solder in AOIS evaluates the accurate assembly and increases the throughput. AOIS are being used by many industries such as consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare, IT &Telecommunication, and among others.
Furthermore, the demand for AOIS in electronics vertical is also growing, as the system serves hybrid inspection applications for PCB and metal hard mask. For instance, Omron propelled the use of VT-S530 systems that provides full 3D AOI capability with high performance, excellent first pass yield, and zero escape and lowest false-rejection rate. VT-S530 also features Omron’s color image processing technology to ensure the best inspection quality.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376069/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The Automated Optical Inspection Market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Thousands).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global automated optical inspection market by types, technology, industry, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global automated optical inspection market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the automated optical inspection market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of types, technology, industry, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the automated optical inspection market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, Technology offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increase in demand for consumer electronics appliances and electronic components
- The increasing use of automation in manufacturing electronic components, such as circuit boards and sensors
- Increase in faults and time consumption in manual PCB detection techniques account for the rising adoption of the market
- Increased adoption for high-quality products encourages manufacturers to implement the technology
- The rising amount of false judgments by the image-based automated optical inspection systems
- The cost associated with AOI Systems is too high
- Better and improved applications for AOI Systems apart from PCB Inspection
- Change of industry 4.0 and IoT is predicted to open up new appealing opportunities
- Better substitute technology for inspection is available which might replace automated optical inspection
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately39.72% in 2017.The Asia-Pacific region is dominating due to the world-class innovation-driven hub for manufacturing with the help of the less skilled labor by incurring less cost, business-friendly environment, and increasing demand for electronic products in the region. Due to this, there is a noteworthy increment of the AOI system market pace in this region.
The major players of market include Cyberoptics Corporation, Nordson Corporation, Kurtz Ersa, AOI Systems, OrbotechManncorp, Mirtec, Koh Young Technology, Viscom AG, ASC International, Machine Vision Products, Inc., MEK Marantz Electronics Ltd., Saki Corporation, Chroma Ate, Inc., and Omron Corporation,Nanotronics, Keyence and others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.