Global cell therapy technologies market is expected to reach USD 11.2 Billion in 2017 to USD 34.41 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 16.81% from 2018 to 2025. Rising funding from the government as well as private organizations to support cell therapy clinical trials and the introduction of effective guidelines for cell therapy manufacturing are driving the growth of the market.
Cell therapy is a type of therapy in which live cells are injected into a patient for the treatment of some disorders. For example, T-Cells are injected for the treatment of cancer as they are capable of fighting cancer cells during the immunotherapy treatment course. Development of cell banking facilities and resultant expansion of production, storage, and characterization of cells are enhancing volumetric capabilities of the cytotherapy market worldwide. Introduction of effective guidelines for cell therapy manufacturing and proven effectiveness of products are some of the primary growth stimulants for the market. Also, declining prices of stem cell therapies are driving the growth of the market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376050/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The cell therapy technologies market is analyzed by value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global cell therapy technologies market by product, cell type, procedure, end user and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global cell therapy technologies market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the cell therapy technologies market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of product, cell type, procedure, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the cell therapy technologies market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. NorthAmerica region dominated the market and generated the largest revenue of USD 3.38 Billionin 2017.Due to advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region and high burden of chronic diseases and increasing R&D activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Some of the eminent industry players operating in the market include Beckman Coulter, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Lonza, Merck KGaA, MiltenyiBiotec, STEMCELL Technologies, Inc., Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, CELGENE CORPORATION, Cellular Therapeutics Ltd, TxCell, and Advancellsamong others.