Global needle-free drug delivery devices market is expected to reach USD 7.62 Billion in 2017 to USD 19.35 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 11.60% from 2018 to 2025. Rising diabetic patient’s pool and demand for painless alternatives are motivating the growth. In addition to this, to reduce the risk of needle born infections is also driving market progression.
Needle-free devices provide painless delivery and reduce the risk of infection. Increase in some diabetic patients is likely to stimulate the demand of these devices. Rising pressure to reduce the rate of infectious diseases such as hepatitis, dengue fever, neurological disorders, and AIDS is deriving the demand of products. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 47,352 individuals were diagnosed with HIV infection, of which 3,096 individuals were attributed to the injection drug use (IDU) in 2015. In addition to this, the surge in the demand of pain-free and self-administration products are playing a chief role in driving the market. For instance, in 2015, Zogenix introduced DosePro, which is needle-free, prefilled, single-use medication transportation technology.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376045/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The needle-free drug delivery devices market is analyzed by value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global needle-free drug delivery devices market by technology, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global needle-free drug delivery devices market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Needle-free drug delivery devices market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of product and technology, application and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the needle-free drug delivery devices market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America region dominated the market and held the largest market share of around 48.07% in 2017 where as Asia Pacific is expected to attain lucrative growth in the forecast period.Presence of well-developed healthcare facilities and extensive R&D expenditure by government organizations and pharmaceutical companies for diabetes and chronic pain management are supporting the growth in the region.
Major industry players operating in the market include are InjexPharma AG, Antares Pharma, 3M, Pharmajet, Zonenix, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Penjet, Valeritas, Inc., Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., AkraDermojet., D’Antonio Consultants International Inc., Mystic Pharmaceuticals, Inolife Sciences, Pfizer Inc., Ferring B.V., OptiNoseTianjin Xuying Technology Development Co. Ltd. among others.