Global food stabilizers (blends & systems) market is expected to reach USD 12,700.3 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Ability to improve and enhance the quality and appearance of the food products and huge investments in the global food stabilizer (blends & systems) market which is mobilizing the growth of the market.
A food stabilizer is defined as an additive used in the food to preserve it. They help in preventing any leak and separation of oil and water in food items such as salad and helps to restore them perfectly. Food stabilizers are materials or chemicals that does not allow any mixing of food ingredients so that they can stay homogenous. It upholds the physiochemical state of a foodstuff to ensure homogeneous dispersion. It helps to retain the color, shape, texture, consistency, and stability of food products. They are also used in ice creams to prevent any formation of ice crystals upon its surface. Hydrocolloids such as agar, alginate, cellulose and cellulose derivatives, carrageen, guar gum, gelatin, starch, pectin, and xanthan gum are main food stabilizers that are used in food substances. The benefits of using food stabilizers in substances have led to increasing in their demand, in a wide range of food products such as bakery, confectionery, dairy product, beverage & convenience food, sauce, and others. For instance, Kerry launched a new production plant in Moscow, Russia to serve global and regional customer base in the Russian market; as well as in countries such as Belarus, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Azerbaijan.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376038/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) market is analyzed by value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) market by sources, function, application, industry, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of sources, function, application, industry, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the Food Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, Function offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe held the largest market share of approximately38.90% in 2017.TheEurope region is dominating theFood Stabilizers (Blends & Systems) market as it have strong food processing base. Various industries are set up in Europe to modify and process food products according to need. Food stabilizers are highly demanded in bakery and dairy products in Europe.
The major players of market include Glanbia Nutritionals, E. I. DuPont de Nemours and Company, Kerry Inc., Cargill, Inc., Ashland Inc., Associated British Foods Plc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Chemelco International B.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, and Advanced food systems,Palsgaard, Tate & Lyle, Celanese Corporation, Chr. Hansen A/S, and Nexira, Eurogum A/S, Unipektin Ingredients AG, Holton Food Products, Deosen Biochemical Ltd., and Naturex SA. For instanceDowDuPont acquired FMC Corporation’s (US) Health & Nutrition business.