Global liquid waste management market is expected to reach USD 122.61 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 3.98% from 2018 to 2025. Growing per capita global utilization of water as well as rising demand industrial sector is driving the market growth.
Used water from any domestic, commercial, industrial or agricultural activities and storm water is referred as waste water. Waste water can contain many undesirable elements such as chemicals, bacteria, excreta, household discharge etc. Wastewater that is discharged to the environment without suitable treatment leads to water pollution. Thus it is of paramount importance to treat the waste water. Improvement in effluents treatment technologies and stringent government regulations on treatment and disposal of wastewater is anticipated the boost the global wastewater treatment market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376025/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global liquid waste management market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Billion)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global liquid waste management market by source, service and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global liquid waste management market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the liquid waste management market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of source, service and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the liquid waste management market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising awareness among people regarding wastewater and the harm it causes
- Government restrictions on wastewater generation, treatment and disposal
- High equipment cost
- Technology gap between developing and developed countries
- Rising government investment on establishing wastewater treatment plants
- Increasing focus on sustainable production processes
- Lack of uniform wastewater treatment policy across the world
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. European Union has enacted very stringent and elaborate rules and regulation about liquid waste management. These regulations deal with collection, transportation and disposal of liquid waste materials. On account strict enforcement of these rules, Europe emerged as the leader in global liquid waste management market with USD 34.56 billion revenue in 2017, followed by North America. Increasing awareness among people and increase in imposition of strict liquid waste discharge norms in India and China are projected to propel Asia Pacific region to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.15% over the forecasted period.
Major players in the global liquid waste management market are Veolia Environmental Services North America Corp., Suez Environment S.A., Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Stericycle, Inc., Republic Services, Inc, Convanta Holding Corporation, ChemtexInc, New Pig Corporation, Envirogreen, Countrystyle group among others.