Global pico projector market is expected to reach USD 3,940.04 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 11.71% from 2018 to 2025. Decreasing chipset size, incorporation of projection technology with portable electronics products, and advancement in technology are the major trends for the demand of the market.
Pico projector is an image projector used to project an image through a handheld device. It is also known as a handheld projector or mini beamer that can be combined with Wi-Fi or wireless devices to display images from a smartphone. These projectors use laser light sources or LED eliminating lamp requirement for the projection. For instance, in 2016, AAXA Technologies Inc. launched HD pico projector with 720P native resolution. This is a cube-shaped pico projector with a weight of 0.37 pound and is based on LCOS technology that can deliver the image up to 80-inch screen size diagonally.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376019/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025.
- The report provides the key data of Production (‘000 Units), Consumption (‘000 Units), Import & Export (‘000 Units), Demand, Supply, and Gap Analysis to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global pico projector market by type, technology, components, specifications, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global pico projector market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the pico projector market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, technology, components, specifications, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the pico projector market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Decreasing chipset size
- Incorporation of projection technology with portable electronics products
- Advancement in technology
- Low brightness
- High cost and limited features
- Increase in implementation with consumer electronics
- Rising concerns over effects on vision by 3D and HD display technologies
- The deficit of clear use cases
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately34.72%in 2017.Presence of high number of young end users and demand for handy gadgets, and cost-effective solution as it can be embedded in consumer devices, and demand for high quality image products are some of the factors that led to the growth of pico projector market in Asia Pacific region.
The major players of market include Texas Instruments, Inc., MicroVision, Inc, Aaxa Technologies, Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Optoma Technology Corp., Miroir USA, Syndiant, ZTE Corporation, Celluon, Inc., Acer, Inc., Aiptek International, Inc., Coretronic Corporation, LemoptixSa, Sony Corporation, STMicroelectronics NV, Philips, Samsung, and others. For instance, In March 2016, Philips launched a new pico projector in PicoPix family. This projector has brightness of 170 lumens and can project images or videos diagonally up to 120 inch. It is compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows operating system that enables user to share the contents
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.