Global ERP software market is expected to reach USD 61,692.25 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.27% from 2018 to 2025. Factors propelling the growth of the market include the adoption of ERP software for improving productivity, real-time data analytics, increasing deployment of cloud-based ERP software, and technological advancement in ERP software.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a software that allows organizations to manage and automate their business processes. The abilities of the ERP software has changed from back-office activities to the integration of business processes. An ERP software system includes several software modules that focused on a particular departmental area such as inventory control, finance, marketing, HR, material purchasing, accounting, and other activities. For instance, in 2017, Indus Net Technologies launched BreezeERP, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. This ERP is self-configurable, secure and scalable as well as it provides combined information to users through a single login.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376013/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global ERP software market by deployment, functions, industry, organization type, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global ERP software market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the ERP software market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of deployment, functions, industry, organization type, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the ERP software market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Adoption of ERP software for improving productivity
- Real-time data analytics
- Increasing deployment of cloud-based ERP software
- Technological advancement in ERP software
- High cost
- Open source applications
- Demand from small and medium scale enterprises
- The extended cloud ERP software
- Failure to redesign business processes to fit the ERP software
- Insufficient training and reskilling of end-users
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America region dominated the global ERP Software market with market share of 39.87% in 2017 where as the Asia Pacific region held the second dominant position in the market. The presence of major players, cloud ERP solution adoption, and ongoing development are some of the factors that led to the growth of ERP software market in North America region
The major players of market include SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, The Sage Group plc, Infor, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Epicor Software Corporation, Kronos Incorporated, IBM Corporation, TOTVS S.A., Unit4 N.V., Yonyou Network Technology Co., Ltd., NetSuite Inc., Kingdee International Software Group Company Limited, Workday, Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Digiwin Software Co., Ltd., and among others. The SAP, Oracle, Sage, Infor, Microsoft, and Kronos are the top leading players of the market. For instance, Aegis Software entered into partnership with MAX to offer integrated MES and ERP Solution. This solution help in managing the business functions such as purchasing, material planning, sales, and inventory management activities
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.