Global 3D metrology market is expected to reach USD 18.9 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. The Three-Dimensional data for modeling and analysis provides reliable and accurate inspection, thereby, stimulating the growth of the market. Also, due to the increasing demand of high amount of 3D data processed simultaneously, the market is expanding.
3D Metrology (or measurement) is defined as the science of measurement in three dimensions (x, y, and z). 3D (three dimensional) metrology system is the type of technology which measures any distance, length, height, and point of a three dimensional (3D) object for practical and theoretical aspects of measurement in any field. It transforms the real model into architectural images and videos for better outcomes. 3D metrology is implemented throughout the industrialization processes such as designing, production preparation, and purchasing. It is used for controlling the quality to provide accuracy in production. It helps to convert raw material into a finished product. Moreover, it also evaluates hidden points which cannot be measured manually. For instance, in January 2018, SHINING 3D introduced 3D metrology scanner named “EaScan II” which is capable of scanning of heavy and large objects with high speed and accuracy rate.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/376010/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The 3D metrology market is analyzed by value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global 3D metrology market by offering, product, application, end user, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the 3D Metrology market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the 3D metrology market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of offering, product, application, end user, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the 3D Metrology market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- The Three-Dimensional data for modeling and analysis provides reliable and accurate inspection
- Increasing expenditure over R&D
- The growing demand for high amount of 3D data processed simultaneously.
- Provides simplified solutions to the users and saves time
- The high cost associated with setting up 3D metrology facility
- Lack of trained professionals to handle 3D metrology systems
- Cost and time gets reduced due to cloud computing services
- The upsurge in demand for Industry 4.0
- Increase in demand for 3D Metrology Services
- Unable to provide simplified software solutions
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific held the largest market share of approximately40.60% in 2017.TheAsia-Pacific region is dominating the market owing to high economic development observed by major countries such as China and Japan in this region. Automobile and electronics manufacturers use 3D metrology systems during the manufacturing process for quality inspections. The number of automobile manufacturing plants is more in APAC than other regions, the demand for 3D metrology offerings is expected to grow rapidly in this region.
The major players of market include FARO Technologies, Inc., HEXAGON, Nikon, MISTRAS Group, Inc., Carl Zeiss, Basler AG, , Olympus Corporation, Zetec, Inc.,Mitutoyo America C, GOM, Creaform , 3D Digital Corp, Perceptron, 3D Systems, Inc.,Zebicon
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.