Global surgical microscopes market is expected to reach from USD 590.51 Million in 2017 to USD 1780.71 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 14.74% from 2018 to 2025. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the rising adoption of microsurgeries or minimally invasive surgeries are driving the growth of the market.
A surgical microscope can be electrically or mechanically operated. It is designed specifically to perform microsurgeries in a surgical setting. It provides magnification, illuminated image, and stereoscopic vision of the surgical area. Surgical microscopes offer a strain-free procedure to surgeons. They can be easily sterilized or disinfect to avoid cross infection. These can be placed on a surface such as a table top, mounted on a stand, or worn by the surgeon on the head. It allows students and staff to gain a better view of the target site. Increasing incidences of chronic conditions, such as cancer, where surgical intervention is a major factor that drives the growth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2015, 321.5 million surgical procedures were performed globally.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375992/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global surgical microscopes market is analyzed by value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global surgical microscopes market by type, application, end user and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global surgical microscopes market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the global surgical microscopes market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis type, application, end user and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the global surgical microscopes market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increasing usage of fluorescence image-guided surgery
- The rising number of surgeries
- Advancements in healthcare facilities
- Technological advancements and customized microscopy solutions
- The high cost of advanced operating microscopes
- Heavy custom duties on medical devices
- Demand from developing economies
- Extended applications of operating microscopes
- High degree of technical expertise
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-surgical-microscopes-market-by-type-on-casters-375993.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North Americaregion dominated the marketand was valued around USD 289.17 Million in 2017. North America possesses huge market growth potential due to presence of healthcare facilities and reimbursement facility over medical treatments. Moreover, prevalence of chronic disorders is substantially higher in the region than the global average.These factors are contributing to market growth.
Major industry players in the market include Haag-Streit Surgical GmbH, Novartis AG, Topcon, Carl Zeiss Ag, Danaher Takagi Seiko Co Ltd., Global Surgical Corporation, Alltion (Wuzhou) Co. Ltd., ARI Medical Technologies Co. Ltd., Leica Microsystems, Olympus Corporation, Seiler Instrument Inc.and others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.