Global surgical imaging market is expected to reach from USD 4,800.61 Million in 2017 to USD 7,500.27 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.50% from 2018 to 2025. Increase in the elderly population and increasing funding for R&D of surgical imaging equipment by private and public sectors are driving the growth of the market.
Surgical imaging is an optical imaging technique which is used in image-guided surgical processes. It allows the clinicians to achieve intricate surgical procedures accurately. Surgical imaging includes computed tomography scanners, C-arms, and other imaging tools to view the surgical area to perceive the features of that specific region. These tools allow surgeons to complete surgeries with ease and precision. Growing elderly population and increasing awareness regarding radiography procedures are the key factors for market growth. Moreover, a wide range of application is allowing the market to grow at a very fast rate.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375992/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global surgical imaging market is analyzed by value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global surgical imaging market by device, mobility, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global surgical imaging market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the global surgical imaging market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis device, mobility, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the global surgical imaging market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising geriatric population
- Growing awareness regarding radiography procedures
- Availability of advanced techniques
- The surge in awareness among the global population
- The high cost of the treatment
- Stringent approval procedures
- Rising adoption of minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Insufficient medical infrastructure to support these devices
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-surgical-imaging-market-by-device-angiography-c-arms-375992.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. NorthAmerica region dominated the marketand held the largest market share and was valued around USD 2208.08 millionin 2017. High prevalence of orthopedic diseases, increase in demand for cosmetic surgeries, approvals of various products by the U.S. FDA and surge in awareness among the patient population are boosting the growth of the market.
Prominent industry players in the market include GE Healthcare, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hitachi Ltd., BioSign, Hologic, Inc., Carestream Health, Siemens Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Shimadzu Corp, Fujifilm Medical Systems, Toshiba Corporation, Eurocolumbus, OrthoScanZiehm Imaging among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.