Global sleep apnea devices market is expected to reach from USD 5.2 Billion in 2017 to USD 10.6 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.60% from 2018 to 2025. Increase in aging population, increasing the prevalence of sleep apnea and growing awareness regarding the prolonged effects of sleep apnea.
Sleep apnea is a chronic respiratory sleep disorder. It is characterized by a disruption of breathing while sleeping. These conditions include shallow periods of breathing or occurrence of breaks and pauses during sleep. These disruptive events can occur multiple times during the night. People with loud snoring habits are most susceptible to sleep apnea. Resumption of breathing after these pauses are mostly followed by choking or snorting sounds. Most people remain undiagnosed of sleep apnea, as it occurs during the night and is difficult to detect during routine hospital visits. People suffering from diabetes are more prone to sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central sleep apnea (CSA) and mixed sleep apnea, are types of sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea is the most common sleep apnea in which the breathing is interrupted by blockage of airflow.
FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375986/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global sleep apnea devices market is analyzed by value (USD Billion).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global sleep apnea devices market by type, end user and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global sleep apnea devices market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the global sleep apnea devices market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis type, end user and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the global sleep apnea devices market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Large undiagnosed sleep apnea patients pool
- Growing awareness about the ill effects of untreated sleep apnea
- The increasing use of oral appliances
- Technological advancements in sleep apnea devices
- The growing interest of competitors in the sleep apnea market
- Stringent referral pathways and long waiting periods
- Focus on home healthcare
- Lack of patient compliance
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-sleep-apnea-devices-market-by-type-therapeutic-375986.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. NorthAmerica region dominated the marketand was valued around USD 3.01 Million in 2017. Large patient pool and presence of established manufacturers. Technological advancements and availability of these devices in the region is further augmenting the growth of the market. Asia pacific is projected to be fastest growing region in the forecast period owing to large undiagnosed patient pool, rising healthcare expenditure and growing focus of manufacturers in the region.
Prominent industry players in the market include Koninklijke Philips, Resmed, Braebon Medical, Fisher &Paykel Healthcare, Drive Devilbiss Healthcare, Somnomed, Whole You, Compumedics, Löwenstein Medical, Phillips Healthcare, Weinmann Medical Devices GmbH, Itamar Medical Ltd., Novasom, Curative Medical Inc., Invacare Corporation among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.