Global plant breeding and CRISPR plants market is expected to reach USD 21.2 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. The key contributing factor for the market growth is increasing demand for enhanced crop varieties using modern breeding techniques and exponential reduction in the cost of genomic solutions
The CRISPR-Cas9 system is defined as a plant breeding innovation that uses site-directed nucleases to target and transform DNA with great accuracy. It was developed in 2012 by scientists from the University of California, Berkeley, and has received a lot of focus in recent years due to its wide range of uses, including biological research, breeding, and development of crops and animals, and human health applications. It also includes gene silencing, DNA-free CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing, homology-directed repair (HDR), and transient gene silencing or transcriptional repression (CRISPRi). For instance, in October 2017, DuPont Pioneer and the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center (Danforth Center) (US), entered into a collaborative agreement in which DuPont agreed to provide access to its intellectual property (IP), technology capabilities, and scientific expertise related to methods for using CRISPR-Cas technology for the development of improved seed varieties, thus, supporting the growth of the market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375950/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The plant breeding and CRISPR plants market is analyzed by value (USD Million).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global plant breeding and CRISPR plants market by process, type, application, trait, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the plant breeding and CRISPR plants market. This report incorporates the Trait analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the plant breeding and CRISPR plants market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of process, type, application, trait, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the plant breeding and CRISPR plants market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Growing demand for enhanced crop varieties using modern breeding techniques
- Exponential reduction in the cost of genomic solutions
- Advancements in technology which ensures strong market growth
- The high cost associated with modern breeding methods as compared to conventional breeding
- Poor laboratory infrastructure and lack of validated markers
- Rising investments from seed companies
- Favorable regulations for molecular breeding
- Lack of technical knowledge affect the adoption of modern plant breeding methods in emerging economies
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-plant-breeding-and-crispr-plants-market-by-375950.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately43.20% in 2017.The Asia Pacific region is a major manufacturing hub owing due to ever-increasing demand for commercial seeds in the Asian market aligned with the growing economic growth conditions.
The major players ofmarketinclude CRISPR Plantsmarket are Bayer, Syngenta , KWS (Germany), DowDuPont,Eurofins, SGS (Switzerland) Advanta Seeds, Bayer, Benson Hill Biosystems,Bioconsortia, DLF,Equinom,Evogene,GroupeLimagrain, Hudson River Biotechnology, KWS Group, Land O’lakes, Pacific Biosciences, SGS, Syngenta.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.