The global modified starch market is expected to USD 15.53 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Rising use of processed and convenience food and increasing demand for adhesives for various industrial applications are the key drivers of the market.
Starch is the main carbohydrate easily obtained from various natural sources, like potato, maize, corn, wheat, etc. which is widely applicable in various food and non-food industries. Modified starch is made by morphological or physicochemical changes in the structure of native starch via its treatment with heat, acids, alkalis, or enzymes. Modifications in starch are commonly made by the use of various physical methods like osmotic-pressure treatment, deep-freezing, etc. and chemical methods including derivatizations. Other methods of transforming the properties of starch are enzymatic degradation techniques and genetical modifications which involves the transgenic techniques targeting the various enzymes involved in starch biogenesis. These have improved water-holding capacity, heat resistance, binding characteristics, and thickening properties. For instance, Cargill launched an instantly modified starch called ‘C PulpTex 12931’ which could bear harsh processing conditions and could improve the texture in sauces, condiments, and soups.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375948/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The modified starch market below-mentioned by value (USD Billion) and volume (Million Tons).
- The report provides the key data of Production (‘Million Tons), Consumption (‘Million Tons), Import & Export (‘Million Tons), Demand, Supply, and Gap Analysis to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global modified starch market by raw material, function, modification type, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global modified starch market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the modified starch market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of raw material, function, modification type application and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the modified starch market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, Resources offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- The growing use of processed and convenience food
- Rising demand for adhesives for various industrial applications
- Increased spending on research & development activities to develop innovative products
- Consumption of starch by pharmaceutical industry cosmetics, and paper industries
- The high cost associated with natural additives
- The emergence of alternative sources of modified starch
- Unidentified uses of modified starch
- Various kind of regulations and approval from various regulatory bodies
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-modified-starch-market-by-raw-material-corn-cassava-375948.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately42.30% in 2017.TheNorth America region is dominating due to the rising demand for modified starch in processed foods in countries like US and Canada.There are many well-established food processing industries in the North American region which are driving the market for modified starch.
The major players of market include Universal Starch Chem Allied, Ulrick and Short Ltd., Avebe U.A., Ingredion Inc., Penford Corp., Tate and Lyle Plc., Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Co. Ltd., Archer Daniels-Midland Co., KMC, China Essence Group Ltd., and Cargill Inc., among others
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.