Global humic acid organic fertilizer market is expected to reach USD xx Million by 2025, at a CAGR of xx% from 2018 to 2025. The demand for the fertilizers is increasing as it augments the yields of crops, vegetables, and fruits and produces superior turf and deep roots. These fertilizers can be held for longer periods in the root zone with the assistance of granular humic acids which will allow plants to absorb more nutrients, thus stimulating the growth of the market.
Humic acids are defined as the final break-down elements of the natural decay of plant and animal materials. These organic acids are found in prehistoric deposits. The humic matter is made through the chemical and biological humification of plant and animal matter and the biological activities of micro-organisms. Humic acid organic fertilizer is derived from lignite, leonardite or other raw materials, through different production methods, resulting in combination with a large number of humic acid and oxygen, phosphorus, potassium that are used for crop growth and development of and some of the trace elements. This fertilizer acts as a conditioner for the soil and as a bio-catalyst and bio-stimulant for the plant. Humic acids are a brilliant natural and organic way to provide plants and soil with a concentrated dose of essential nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements. They are carbon-rich and are a brownish black color highly functionalized organic molecule comprising of carboxylic, phenolic, carbohydrates and enolic groups formed through colloidal organic matter, water-soluble at pH above 2 and insoluble at pH below 2.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375947/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The humic acid organic fertilizer market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global humic acid organic fertilizer market by types, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global humic acid organic fertilizer market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the humic acid organic fertilizer market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of types, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the humic acid organic fertilizer market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rise in demand because of increased yields of crops, vegetables, and fruits and produces superior turf and deep roots
- Improves uptake of fertilizers and replenishes depleted soils
- These fertilizers can be held for longer periods in the root zone with the assistance of granular humic acids which will allow plants to absorb more nutrients.
- In compacted soils or hard pan, adding humic acid can help break up such soils, allowing the available nutrients to reach deeper into the root zone.
- These complex fertilizer are not significantly different from chemical fertilizer in respect of yield, the contents and uptake, and use efficiencies
- Less widespread credibility has limited their use to small proportions of farmers
- A critical need exists to enhance soil fertility to feed the world’s growing population
- The demand for these fertilizers would rise as it promotes ecological balance
- Lack of awareness among farmers
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-humic-acid-organic-fertilizer-market-by-type-375947.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. TheNorth America region is dominating the market due to the easy accessibility of raw materials and technological advancement in producing this acid which will foster the industry demand. Also, soaring awareness in using these products and expanding number of manufacturers and consumers in the region will have a positive impact on the industry size
The major players ofmarketinclude Arctech, The Anderson, Saosis, NTS, Humintech, Grow More, Live Earth, GROW, Agrocare, Ahmad Saeed, BGB, Lardmee, Aojia Ecology, Luxi, XLX, NDFY, CGA, Mapon and HNE
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.