Global bottled water processing market is expected to reach USD 420.9 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 10.51% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Increase in health concerns has subsequently led to increased consumption of bottled water which has fuelled the growth of the market. Also, the increase in per capita spending and rapid urbanization is another key driver of the market.
Bottled water is defined as the processed and packaged water which is made suitable for consumption. Governments establish the standards for checking the quality of drinking water concerning international standards. These standards mainly emphasize on minimum and maximum concentrations of minerals, TSS, etc. All the water processing units should be properly licensed and certified by the regulations and norms given by the government. The newest trend of fortifying water with vitamins and electrolyte is being followed to revitalize the body. The process of desalination of ocean/sea water in which the salt is removed from water has gained high importance in the regions where there is a lack of fresh water For instance, in April 2017, Danone (US) launched Mizone, a premium bottled water brand in China and marketed its products in partnership with regional celebrities and key social influencers.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375945/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The bottled water processing market is analyzed by value (USD Billion) and volume (Million Gallons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global bottled water processing market by product type, packaging material, equipment, technology, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global bottled water processing market. This report incorporates the Technology analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the bottled water processing market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of packaging material, product type, equipment, technology and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the Bottled Water Processing market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, Resources offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Constant growth in the purity requirements of the beverages sector
- Increased adoption of bottled water
- Increase in health concerns has subsequently led to the increased consumption of bottled water which has further added fuel in the growth of the market
- Rise in per capita spending and rapid urbanization
- Strict regulatory compliances concerning the environment
- The waste created by bottled water in the form of plastic is a major concern for many environmentalists
- Shortage of energy increases operational cost for the bottled water processing industry
- The government provides funds for SMEs
- Bottled water processors need after-sales services to augment operational efficiencies
- A high amount of capital investments is required in setting up a new facility
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-bottled-water-processing-market-by-product-type-still-375945.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately41.80% in 2017.TheAsia Pacific region is dominating due to growing population coupled with rapid urbanization in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia which is likely to be the key driver for the market.
The major players ofmarketinclude Pall Corporation, Dow Chemical Co., Velocity Equipment Solutions Inc., Liquid Packaging Solutions Inc., General Electric, Seychelles Environmental Technologies, Inc., Norland International Inc. and Axeon Water Technologies
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.