Global beef market is expected to USD 496.8 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. The demand for the fertilizers is increasing as it augments the yields of crops, vegetables, and fruits and produces superior turf and deep roots. These fertilizers can be held for longer time periods in the root zone with the assistance of granular humic acids which will allow plants to absorb more nutrients, thus stimulating the growth of the market.
Beef is one of the most consumed meat forms in the world. It is characterized as red meat, a term defining meat of mammals, which comprises higher amounts of iron than chicken or fish. They are usually eaten as roasts, ribs, or steaks. Patties of ground beef are often consumed in hamburgers. Processed beef products include corned beef, beef jerky, and sausages. Fresh lean beef contains various vitamins and minerals, especially iron and zinc, and is therefore suggested as part of a healthy diet. There is a noteworthy supply-demand gap in the market due to the limited manufacture of this meat due to various environmental and political factors. Beef and veal (meat from calves) contain the highest protein content compared to other meat forms which are expected to increase their demand as a key source of protein.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375944/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The Beef market is analyzed by value (USD Billion) and volume (Kilo Tons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global Beef market by product, cut, method, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global Beef market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Beef market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of the product, cut, method and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the Beef market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising awareness regarding beef as a major source of protein.
- Increasing health consciousness of consuming high nutritional food
- Consumer preference for beef over other meats owing to various diseases associated with poultry and pork.
- Mounting demand supported by increasing disposable income
- Supportive government measures about the food industry will remain an important growth factor
- Higher prices of beef compared to other forms of meat can critically impact market growth.
- Increase in the Islamic population will trigger demand for halal beef over the forecast period
- Safety and quality benefits associated with kosher beef will trigger demand
- Improvement in slaughtering techniques and animal feed technology are projected to create opportunities for various market participants in the value chain.
- Less amount of cattle supply in certain countries can lead to an increase in product prices, creating an imbalance in the value chain.
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-beef-market-by-product-ground-beef-streak-375944.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America held the largest market share of approximately41.78% in 2017.North America is the dominating the market due to rising awareness associated with grass-fed beef which is anticipated to contribute to market growth. Also,soaring demand for processed meats is also leading to growth of the market. Loins is the most preferred cut in the region and is served in all food outlets. Grass-fed products are highly preferred in the region due to low marbling score
The major players ofmarketinclude Tyson Foods, Inc.; Danish Crown; Cargill, Incorporated; Marfrig Global Foods S.A.; NH Foods Ltd.; NH Foods Ltd.; St Helen’s Meat Packers; Hormel Foods Corporation; JBS USA; National Beef Packing Company, LLC; Vion Food Group; and Australian Agricultural Company Limited.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.