Global automated feeding systems market is expected to reach USD 8.9 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Wide adoption of almond milk rich in protein, fiber, lipids, and energy content is projected to drive its demand. Moreover, the rising rate of milk allergies among consumers is also responsible for the growth of the market.
Automated feeding systems are improved technology to feed domestic animals. These systems are used in livestock feeding management. The process is usually conducted by automated robots and other advanced machinery which helps to feed the livestock and their little ones with their daily meal, milk, and other foodstuffs. Automatic feeding systems help in reducing time and cost of carrying out a variety of tasks which includes storing different feed components individually, mixing the feed and even distributing it onto the feeding table. Automatic feeding (AF) systems for totally or partially mixed rations (TMR or PMR) are expected to decrease labor demand and encourage cows’ activity promoting visits to both the feeding devices and the automatic milking (AM) system. For instance, in November 2018, VDL Agrotech acquired Siemens Hengelo (Netherlands), which provided for the expansion of VDL Agrotech’s business and its offerings.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375943/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The automated feeding systems market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Thousands).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global Automated Feeding Systems market by functions, livestock, integration, offering, technology, type, and regions.
- The report, offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global automated feeding systems market. This report incorporates the offering analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the Automated Feeding Systems market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of functions, livestock, integration, offering, technology, type and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the automated feeding systems market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increasing size of dairy farms around the globe.
- Significant cost savings associated with the adoption of feeding systems.
- The rising focus of major companies on technological advancements and new product launches and developments for livestock management
- Increasing the consumption of meat and dairy products
- High cost involved in the installation of these feeding systems
- Lack of trained professionals to handle various types of feeding systems
- The rising focus of major firms on the improvement of technology in the feeding management along with new product launches which are expected to pose new growth opportunities for the market in the given forecast period.
- Lack of standardization of automated feeding systems
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-automated-feeding-systems-market-by-function-controlling-mixing-375943.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately41.90% in 2017.The Asia Pacific region is dominating due to the increasing modernization of animal production techniques in the Asia Pacific region. It has provided opportunities for the automated feeding industry, which has further impacted the rise in the need for commercial feed among farmers in the region.
The major players of market include Valmetal, GEA Group AG, DeLaval Inc., VDL Agrotech, Afimilk Ltd., Agrologic Ltd, Bauer Technics A.S., RovibecAgrisolutionsInc, GSI Group, Inc., and Pellon Group Oy, aong¸ GEA, DeLaval, Trioliet, FullwoodPacko, Lely Holding, Sum-it Computer, Boumatic LLC, Davisway and Dairymaster Others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.