The Global eucalyptus oil market is expected to reach USD 75.2 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Expanding demand for organic food products among health-conscious people and rising implementation of eucalyptus oil flavors & fragrances in personal care, and food & beverage products are two main factors affecting the demand of the eucalyptus market.
Eucalyptus oil is formed in the glands of many species of eucalyptus trees which are native to Australia, Tasmania, and other nearby islands. They are extracted through the steam distillation of eucalyptus plant which is a diverse genus of flowering trees and shrubs. One of the main origins of eucalyptus essential oil is the Eucalyptus Globulus which is a widely cultivated evergreen tree in Australia. Eucalyptus essential oil exhibits various characteristics, such as antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. Eucalyptus essential oil is popularly known for being an insect repellent agent. The extraction of eucalyptus essential oil has a powerful synergistic effect which could be credited to the highest level of cineole, which is higher as compared to that of any other plant or herb, i.e., 80 -95 percent. The eucalyptus essential oil has numerous grade in many of the industrial field as well.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375942/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The eucalyptus oil market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Million Tons).
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global eucalyptus oil market by nature, grade, application, sales channel, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the Eucalyptus Oil market. This report incorporates the sales channel analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the eucalyptus oil market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of nature, grade, application, sales channel, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the eucalyptus oil market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increasing demand for organic food products among health-conscious people
- Mounting demand from cosmetics and drugs manufacturer
- Increasing implementation of eucalyptus oil in foods with natural additives.
- Soaring need for eucalyptus oil for grades in aromatherapy has been gaining an uptick
- Expanding demand for flavors & fragrances in personal care and food & beverage products.
- A huge quantity of eucalyptus leaves are required for creating a single ounce of eucalyptus oil
- Depletion of resources is a growing concern.
- Production of eucalyptus oil is a costly procedure, requiring tremendous capital investment for advanced equipment.
- Shifting consumer preference towards sustainable natural ingredients with multifunctional qualities will propel eucalyptus oil market growth.
- Requires high capital costs and certification by the government which obstructs the growth of the market.
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-eucalyptus-oil-market-by-nature-organic-conventional-375942.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe held the largest market share of approximately 39.10% in 2017.The European region is dominating the market owing to the presence of large number of cosmetic production companies in this region which drives the industry growth. Consumer preference for natural ingredients in cosmetic products along with environmental sustainability of these material which will surge regional product demand.
The major players of market include CRISPR Plants market are NOW Health Group, Inc., doTERRA International, Young Living Essential Oils, NHR Organic Oils, Plant Therapy Essential Oils, Integria Healthcare (Australia) Pty Ltd., Emu Ridge Eucalyptus, Ananda Apothecary, LLC, Sensient Technologies Corporation
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.