Global coffee pod and capsule market are expected to reach USD 29.2 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Increasing demand for coffee pods and packaging innovations and high installation of coffee machines with an increasing number of coffee bars are some factors supplementing the growth of the market.
A coffee pod or a single-serve coffee container is a kind of coffee making method which helps to prepare coffee for a single or a double serving. Various types of coffee pods are available in the market like paper coffee pods, K-cups and T-discs. Consumers can use the respective coffee portion, in pods or capsules, and the machine automatically prepares the coffee. The consumption of coffee products has substantially increased among health-conscious consumers. Therefore, manufacturers have planned to develop new & innovative formulations such as coffee capsules, sugar-free coffee premix, and other products in the market. Coffee capsules and pods packaging are an effective solution to emerging requirements of coffee products packaging.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375940/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The coffee pod and capsule market are analyzed by value (USD Billion) and volumes (K T).
- The report provides the key data of Product Type (‘000 Units), Consumption (‘000 Units), Import & Export (‘000 Units), Demand, Supply, and Gap Analysis to understand the present and future scenario of the market.
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global coffee pod and capsule market by product type, material, application type and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the coffee pod and capsule market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the coffee pod and capsule market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of product type, material, application type and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the coffee pod and capsule market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, industry offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Rising demand for coffee pods and packaging innovations have enabled leaders to launch new coffee pod.
- Increased installation of coffee machines and an increasing number of coffee bars.
- High consumption of coffee consumption among millennial.
- Ensures quality, efficiency, and diverse choices in the single serve of coffee
- Some varieties of coffee pods and capsules are non-recyclable or difficult to recycle
- Increasing demand for instant non-alcoholic beverages due to rising disposable income and increasing the popularity of coffee pods and capsules are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the Asia-Pacific market in the upcoming years.
- Requires a high amount of investment
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-coffee-pod-and-capsule-market-by-product-375940.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The market is analysed on the basis of five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific held the largest market share of approximately42.20% in 2017.The EMEA market accounted for the largest share in the coffee pod and capsule market. Europe are expanding their collection of single-serve methods (such as coffee pods and capsules), dominated by Nespresso, Keurig Green Mountains and JDE. The market for fresh ground coffee pods has observed a significant rise in sales since 2016.
The major players of market include Coffee Pod and Capsule market are Nestle, Acron Holdings, Kraft Foods, Dunkin Brands, Lavazza A Modo Mio, Starbucks, Gloria jean’s Coffees
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.