Global specialty polystyrene resin market is expected to reach USD 128.31 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 2.84% from 2018 to 2025. Growing demand from the end-user industries such as packaging, building & construction, healthcare, and electrical & electronics is driving the global specialty polystyrene resin market.
Specialty polystyrene resin is a type of resin that exhibits advanced properties such as improved insulation, impact and load-bearing capacity. Increase in demand for the protection function from the end use industries and rising focus on constructing energy-efficient green buildings and reducing the greenhouse gas emissions are the factors that are anticipated to propel the growth of the global specialty polystyrene resin market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375938/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global specialty polystyrene resin market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Kilotons)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global specialty polystyrene resin market by function, application, and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global specialty polystyrene resin market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the specialty polystyrene resin market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of function, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the specialty polystyrene resin market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Growth in demand from the packaging industry
- Increasing utilization in the automotive industry
- Volatility in raw material prices
- Availability of high-performance substitutes
- Easy recyclability of materials made out of polystyrene
- Restrictions on the use of polystyrene in certain countries
- Increasing preference for molded pulp packaging
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-specialty-polystyrene-resin-market-by-function-protection-375938.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Due to Easy availability of raw materials and unabated demand for the packaging materials and growth of automotive as well as healthcare industry, Asia Pacific region emerged a leader in global specialty polystyrene resin with USD 41.39 million in 2017. North America is expected to grow at a moderate pace on account of its well-developed automotive and healthcare industry.
Major players in the global specialty polystyrene resin market are Sekisui Plastics Co., Ltd. , NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Synthos, BASF SE, SUNPOR KUNSTSTOFF GmbH, Atlas EPS, VERSALIS, SABIC, LG Chem, Ltd., BEWiSynbra Group AB (publ), Samsung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd , Total S.A., INEOS Styrenics European Holding BV, Lotte Fine Chemicals among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.