Global ink additives market is expected to reach USD 2104.59 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.72% from 2018 to 2025. Increased demand for the packaging materials from the E-commerce industry as well as the development of newer additives is driving the market growth.
Additives play a critical role in the formulation and production of inks. They are of immense help in imparting the necessary characteristics that the ink needs, such as to run more smoothly on the press or to protect the finished product. Additives improve the performance, color, appearance, finish, printability, and adhesion of ink. The type of additive used is reliant on the desired result. Thus worldwide increase in the printing of newspapers and periodicals, packaging and stationery are the factors that are anticipated to propel the global ink additives market to a higher trajectory.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375937/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The global ink additives market is analyzed by value (USD Million) and volume (Kilotons)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the global ink additives market by type, process, technology, application, and regions. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global ink additives market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the ink additives market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, process, technology, application and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the ink additives market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increased demand for corrugated boxes
- Growing demand for flexible packaging materials
- Development of multipurpose additives
- Shift to digital media
- Stringent regulatory standards
- Rising demand for the inkjet printers
- Increased demand from the Asia Pacific region
- Volatility in raw the material prices
BROWSE COMPLETE REPORT AND TABLE OF CONTENTS:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-ink-additives-market-by-type-dispersing-375937.html
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.On account of huge demand for inks form the packaging, publishing and printing sectors Asia Pacific region emerged as the largest market for the ink additives with USD 506.66 million revenue in 2017.
Major players in the global ink additivesmarket are LTANA AG , BASF SE, Evonik Industries, Elementis PLC, Dow Corning, Shamrock Technologies, MunzingChemie GmbH, Solvay S.A., Harima Chemicals Group, Lubrizol, Croda International Plc, Huntsman International LLC, PolyOne, Sakata INX, K Tech (India) Ltd, Clariant among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.