Global steel fiber market is expected to attain a market size of 2,971.48 Million by 2025, at the CAGR of 5.17% from 2018 to 2025. The global rise in infrastructure development and construction activities is driving market growth.
Steel filaments with a diameter below 100 µm are considered to as steel fibers. Steel fibers exhibit superior properties of tensile strength, shear strength, crack resistance, durability and corrosion resistance. Thus steel fibers are mainly used in reinforcement of the concrete to overcome the problem of concrete brittleness as well as to provide a better finish.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT:https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/375920/request-sample
- The base year for the study has been considered 2017, the historic year 2015 and 2016 and, the forecast period considered is from 2018 to 2025. The steel fiber market is analyzed by Value (USD Million) and Volume (Kilotons)
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of the steel fiber market by type, manufacturing process, application, and regions.
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used to recognize the competitive scenario in the global steel fiber market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the steel fiber market.
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of type, manufacturing process, application, and regions which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market.
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the steel fiber market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.
- Increasing expenditure on infrastructure development
- Superior properties of steel fibers
- The threat of replacement from synthetic fibers
- Rising demand from the developing economies
- High operating cost
- Difficulty in attaining uniform dispersal of fibers and consistent concrete characteristics
Regional Segmentation Analysis:
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Rising infrastructure and construction activities led Asia Pacific region to emerge as the largest market in global demand for steel fibers with USD 677.55 million revenue in 2017. North America is also projected to account for a significant market share over the forecast period.
Major players in global steel fibers market are Arcelor Mittal, Bekaert, Fibrometals, Nippon Seisen, Zhejiang Boean Metal Products, Green Steel Group, Spajic Doo, Hunan Sunshine Steel Fiber, YuthianZhitai Steel Fiber Manufacturing, R. STAT, Ugitech S.A., IntraMicron, Inc., Ribbon Technology Corporation, HuNanHuiTong Advanced Materials CO., LTD., Fibercon International Inc among others.
Customization of the Report:This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.